Sandisk Memory Stick Pro 512MB – 2 Pack

What just Sony gadgets??? What did I stay up for???

The picture says “Memory Stick Pro”. The one in my Sony digital camera says “Memory Stick”. What is the difference, and will this work?

Yeah, I agree… I’ve got a 2 gig card in my PDA right now, and was considering going to 4 (or even 8!) if I can find a good price. But 512? Nah, no thanks.

It is a decent price though, if two halfs of a gig is big enough for your purposes!

Sirfroggz nailed it.

Not saving much. All over ebay for about $24.00 for two.

Ugh.

So, what has cost Sony more money/business, this, or Blu-Ray?

Woooah, NICE price, especially for 2 o_O

Tempted to get one for my Clie, but it’s just too damn slow at reading/writing (literally, it’ll take a half an hour to sync 5 megs).

Good price for these if you still need them… older cameras, etc. Unfortunately these aren’t too exciting for a full 24 hrs. How 'bout switching woots as each time zone hits midnight?

DO NOT BUY.

STAY AWAY. WASTE OF MONEY.

CHECK OUT THESE REVIEWS ON AMAZON

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B0001F1ZY4/

I was about to pull the trigger, then realized I needed Pro Duo for my PSP. I opted for the cheaper Handycam without the memory slot.

Does anyone know if these sticks will fit in the the Sony Floppy Disk adapter for the Digital Mavica Cameras?

Nice dig on Mellencamp on the Woot Podcast! He is a jackass, and it was ridiculous hearing the announcers fawn over his song even after he held up the game. What sappy patriotic crap.

heh i like the podcast. too bad the tigers are gonna lose!

cheaper on ebay…even buy it now plus shipping

Fiance owns a Sony digi cam and since these are are from SanDisk, Im not directly given the SOny jerks money! Hooray!

/I didnt buy the digicam

Needed these for my Sony camera that I hate. I’d much rather buy from Woot than from Ebay!

If only these were duos instead of pros. I want a big memory stick for my PSP. PLEASE WOOT, PUT UP A PSP MEMORY STICK! I’D DEFINITELY BUY 3!!! :slight_smile:

Quite useful if you’ve got a Sony Clie’ PDA, as they don’t accept MS Duo sticks. And hey, 1GB for twenty someodd bucks? Totally Wooted.

looks like 10 bucks each on amazon. hmmm… i will pass

if they were only 1 gb or more. i have 1gb in my camera now, can’t really see myself downgrading…

seems like a good price though…