Sandisk Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Player

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us grief

Sandisk Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Player [Refurbished] - $14.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Sandisk Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Player

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Sandisk Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Player
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Sandisk Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Player

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Teresa Brewer said it best; “Music, Music, Music”

SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!! SANSA!!!

But not a model I want…

how do you suspect woot acquires all these sansas?

They sure sell alot of these…they must have a never ending supply…

They have a big Sansa orchard near their headquarters in Texas. They grow year-round.

I have one of these. It worked fine for a while, but now only one of the two channels has sound. This seems to be a common problem with refurbished Sansas, and has been reported here before–the connection to the headphone jack is weak, and often breaks.

Also, it can be quite hard to read the on-screen menus.

For $15, it’s worth taking a chance, but don’t be surprised if you lose one or both channels after a few months.

do you grow your own jokes too?

ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.

I could have recycled Woot’s hilarious joke in the description for the Gateway netbook… “XXXX”

Brilliant, just brilliant.