SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4GB MP3 Player with MicroSD Slot

They’ve been on here a lot, but it’s still a great MP3 player, especially for $20.

Bought one of these the last time it was available on Woot. It died after 3 weeks of use. Buy at your own risk.

What? No 8 track walkman?

Good little mp3 player. I own a refurbished one also

These are great, but I have too many MP3 players already. So why do I have the urge to click “I want one” anyway?

I bought one of these…it is awesome!! The clip makes it so easy to use and it fits in my purse when I don’t use it!!

I’ve gotten a few of these (the original as well as the Clip+). Given a few away to family who liked them. They’ve all been great, except for the one I bought a couple of months ago. SanDisk said they don’t warranty refurbs, but Woot refunded me my money without any issues.

Think I’ll probably be in for another one the next time I see one come up.

BTW - The problem I had with the one I bought a couple of months ago was that the 5-way control didn’t recognize when you pressed “Down”. Never had a problem with one dying.

Although I have had to force a start in Safe Mode and reinstall firmware on an E-series (non-Clip) Sansa player. And that player is still going strong.