Sandisk Sansa Clip Black 2GB MP3 Player

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Sandisk Sansa Clip Black 2GB MP3 Player
$12.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Sandisk Sansa Clip Black 2GB MP3 Player

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

This is a great player. I have the clip plus, and this is its predecessor. Sound quality is superb for the price.

Pre-Loaded with Hannah Montana + Dad? In for 3.

will this work with my psp?

Hooray! Nothing says woot-off quite like a Sandisk Sansa! =)

Goodnight woot

wasn’t this one on before?

Ahh a Sansa…now I feel at home.

These are great. I love them, and keep buying them even though I chronically lose them.

How is the sound quality on these? I’ve always wanted to get one and iPod sound quality isn’t that great…

OH MA GOD! SANSA GO AWAY

I agree. I have this exact player, the 2gb clip, and it is fantastic. I use it everyday while exercising. Battery life is also outstanding.

Sansa is great! I trade my Ipod for one and I dont even feel ripped off… lol

def a great product

actually based on this price i was better off reselling the pod and buying the Sansa on woot… meh

Ok, wow, maybe not…

King Sansa! We pledge our allegiance.

Sound quality is pretty good. I have noticed though that while running the headphone connector can twist around a little bit and cause some static. I am not using the headphones that came with it, so it might just be a cheap plug on my headphones…not sure.

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/5230/sansaoverload450ufx6.jpg

Great player. I have this exact one and I am very pleased with it. I recommend it!

Yay, anyone who calls themselves a wooter has GOT to own at least one Sansa! I got the 4 GB and later got the 8 as well. They are fantastic in everyway. Oh, and both of mine are refurbs, too. Woot on!