Sandisk Sansa Clip m300 2GB MP3 Player

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Sandisk Sansa Clip m300 2GB MP3 Player
$34.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product: 1 Sandisk Sansa Clip m300 2GB MP3 Player

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

Refurbished Sandisk Sansa Clip m300 2GB MP3 Player, for $34.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Sandisk Sansa Clip m300 2GB MP3 Player

To access the price comparator links, click here
And to compare with Froogle, Amazon and eBay, click here

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.png
http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

horrible price for a 2GB, in my opinion. what’s so special about the clip?

Got one of these at BB on Black Friday for this price, nice MP3 player that’s really tiny! Also has great sound quality! Thanks woot!

Edit: Looks like it’s a refurb, be careful…

i also got one of these on blackfriday at bestbuy. it’s a soso buy but i would shell out a little more for a better mp3 player. a nice buy for a child maybe

What?! No SD slot??!

Not a good price evn if you threw in the little man. I have 2 of the 4gb Sansa 260s that are great.

Huh. A video playing Creative Zen was slightly cheaper than this not that long ago… Though I’ve had no problems with re-loved products from woot, one would assume that a vanilla player would be slightly cheaper…

Think I’m going to have to pass - my only gripe about the Zen is only ten minutes recording at a time - wonder if this one does more - be helpful for students recording lectures.

I WANT TEH GUY, AND HIS HAT, AND HIS GOGGLES!!!

OH!!! AND THE OTHER PLAYER!!! NOT THAT ONE!! THE OTHER ONE!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I like it… for about $10 less, or this price for New

Pretty extensive review here.
http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archives/2007/10/sandisk-sansa-clip-review.php

Shoulda been offered cheaper.

You can get the 2gb sandisk m250 refurb at buy.com for 19.99 with free shipping. I recommend that if you want a cheap mp3 player.

Not sure, but clips are good for exersizing and such if you don’t have an armband.
People pay over $70 for a plain (1G) ipod shuffle… this is half the price and dtwice the space :stuck_out_tongue:

If i didnt have so many sansa mp3s already this would be great.

Heh… I’m not convinced that an mp3 player a kid could swallow is a good idea.

my daughter bought one of these for me for Christmas and I love it. It is so lightweight it is almost unbelievable. It is super easy to use too.
You can read a lot of comments about these on BB’s website- most people love them, some hate them.
I love mine and I am so glad I have it. It is just perfect for my needs.

For $15 more, I got the e260 on Monday.

Subtract the $10 shirt coupon, and it only cost $5 extra for a bigger screen, 2GB more storage, a microSD slot, and (hopefully—it hasn’t arrived yet for me to verify that it’s a V1) the ability to use Rockbox.

That said, this one looks like it doesn’t have the proprietary connector, if that matters to you.

On the other hand, does anyone know how sturdy these guys are compared to the e200’s? (consistently sturdy, that is, since the comments for the e260 seem to indicate that they’re either extremely solid or rather easily breakable)

After some time fighting the Sandisk web site - an ugly mess of slow, un-navigable flash - I eventually found a less than useful user manual here:

http://www.sandisk.com/assets/File/Downloads/user-guides/clip-usermanual.pdf

Does anyone know if this works for audiobooks? Specifically, if you power off, does it restart where it stopped when you power on again?

I’ve never used it with an audiobook but when I turn it off in the middle of a song, when I turn it back on it starts playing the song where it was when I turned it off.

I bought two of these (new from amazon for $18 more each) - one for me and one for my wife. She wanted a shuffle - because it’s small and it has a clip so it’s good for going to the gym. I opted for these because they are only a smidge larger then the ipod, have a clip, twice the space, an lcd so you can see what’s playing, and the ability to shuffle or choose what you want to listen to. If your in the market for a shuffle, then this is perfect.