Sandisk Sansa Clip Silver 4GB MP3 Player

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Sandisk Sansa Clip Silver 4GB MP3 Player

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Mywoot.net price comparison post

$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• Sandisk Sansa Clip Silver 4GB MP3 Player
    Tom Clancy’s Hawx Game for PC (Full version on DVD)

Compare Prices for this woot:
[Froogle](http://www.google.com/products?q=Sandisk Sansa Clip Silver 4GB MP3 Player)
[Previous Woots](http://mywoot.net/past/search.php?question=Sandisk Sansa Clip Silver 4GB MP3 Player)

I have one of these. It plays music and stuff.

I have two 2 GB clips, both work great even after a few years of gym use and abuse.

Highly recommended.

My wife just washed my Sansa Clip 2GB player. The 2GB version was perfect for working out or running… just don’t leave it in your pocket.

can you out an sd card in this one?

I have one of these and it has never failed me. In part because I’ve never used it.

I’ve got several of the 2GB sandisk clips & put different kinds of music on each one. Absolutely love these!

My wife and I each have one of these (2GB version) and they have amazing sound quality. The battery life is good and they are very durable too. The small size and detachable clip make it perfect for working out.

You will want better earbuds though.

How does this fare to a Sandisk Sansa express? Better?

Recently lost/misplaced my old MP3 player and wondering if this is worth the $25

No SD slot.

I want better bud right now.

I have one of these. Firmware update allows for flac and ogg playback as well. There is a known issue about mp3s playing a little slower than usual. Sansa has said it doesn’t intent to fix it. The difference is tiny, unoticable unless you are an audiophile and compare tracks side by side.

I’ve bought a bunch of the 2gb clips and the 4gb Fuze on here. The Sansas are easy to use, sound great, and don’t require any special programs to add music. Much better than those Apple thingamajiggys, imo. The clips are great for working out, walking the dog, etc.

I absolutely love mine. I have the smaller 2G model and it plays perfectly!

These are nice. I own an 8gb, a 2gb, and a 1gb. Perfect little players, and great sound quality.

Previous wooting of a refurb Sansa Clip left me wary of ever getting another refurb - battery was shot (and non-replaceable) and it stopped playing each song at 2 minutes, 14 seconds. Oh well.

Sansa Makes good MP3 players, I recommend.

If my 2Gb model wasn’t working so well, I would be all over this. These little players are FANTASTIC. I agree on the ear buds. I use my husband’s sony mp3 buds on mine. His player is patched into the Cessna 172s panel, so he doesn’t used his buds. Bonus for me! :slight_smile: