$49.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 SanDisk Sansa e250 2GB Media Player SDMX4-2048

Hmmm. Just bought an 8gb from Buy.

great product, I owned one for awhile… :slight_smile:

blah only 2 g

but 20 2 gig sd cards is 40 gig…extra 19 sd cards sold seperatly

Doesn’t look that bad. It’s refurb… I may check back tomorrow and if it’s not sold out read this forum and see if it’s any good.

Pretty nice but I’m on a strict, no-gadget diet while I try to put a dent in my student loans :slight_smile:

microSD expansion slot makes it well worth the price and a 1.8 inch screen is rather easy to view. But overall the drag and drop is the best feature.

Finally one that works with Real!!!

Does anyone have any direct experience with this player and the Real! subscription service?

Good luck!

Jon

completed eBay listings:

Do you intentionally do this every night? It’s getting old.

several ending for $70+…definitely a solid woot

EDIT: didn’t see the “refurbished”–still an okay deal though

I got my 10-year-old one of these for her birthday, it is just right for her. Holds what she needs, easy to operate, works with just about any software, and it’s a heck of a lot cheaper than a comparable iPod. And it’s pretty small, too. And shiny :slight_smile:

There isn’t that much good music in existence to pass up 2GB storage.

I’ll ask the obvious…Vista-compatable?

Have one. Have had a lot of trouble using it with Rhapsody To Go.

However, nice to have the FM tuner.

All in all, this is a lot less than I paid for it. Solid for non-DRM-ed music.

Does anyone know if rockbox will work on this. Rockbox site says e200 but not e250

STEER CLEAR - HAD TWO OF THEM - THEY ARE BAD FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

constantly freezes really badly - always makes you reset it, formatting a video takes forever, the external card works poorly - hard to merge the files and the screen gets messed up really quickly - and the menu’s are really poorly done…really poorly…

dont say i didnt warn you…

I have the 4 gig version of this and am running Rockbox.
Its is nice running Rockbox. Takes some configin but once ya get it set up like you like it there are more audio options than comes with the Sansa default GUI. Also easier to use for me as you spend less time spinning the wheel to get to things.

http://review.zdnet.com/mp3-players/sandisk-sansa-e250-2gb/4505-6490_16-31644065-2.html

review on zdnet

I am sorry, but “large” and “1.8 inch screen” just don’t go together.

I have the 8GB which I got a year ago for $145… you can find them even cheaper now.

I don’t like the cheap feel of the wheel. Also little things about the software. Like when adding an sd card it has to “refresh database” (takes a long time) Also the buttons by the wheel are hard to get used too.

my friend has one of these and he really likes it and its a great price. However, this is usless for video, if thats what u are looking for in an mp3 player look elsewhere. But good storage for the price.