SanDisk Sansa e250 2GB Media Player

FEAR THE HOOF!

Nice body, busted ass grill.

How do you tell how many are left?

:::warning::: Bad news coming your way…

There is no doggy heaven :frowning:

Can someone email/post in here how they made their woot lists in their sigs?
THX!
(FIRST WOOT OFF FOR ME I’VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG!!)

willard3 is in for one. I, however, am not.

Seems like they’re pushing the mp3 players… Hmm…

Yo Blind Willy, I haven’t been on like forever. I gotta tell Wootie Tootie I saw you post. Howzit down in Texas?

omg it was only $20 for that gaming mouse. shitttt

ttp://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/9/30sep19-kittys-new-toy.jpg

http://www.woot.com/Forums/

holy smokes! all I see if forehead!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/hrshycro/two.gif

It means you stink.

I got one of these for $49 last month. It is great, and I am going to buy 3 more now.

Question to woot… in keeping with your recent move to imitate Steve Jobs and his unnecessary generousity, will you issue an equally worthless coupon to those of us that paid $10 more last month? I was thinking of $1 off shipping on any woot purchase of more than $500, or perhaps a 50 cent McDonalds coupon. Please consider this, or I’ll be forced to buy even more of these to help keep my unit/average cost down…

muahahahahaha!

This device has murdered the woot, all my fellow wooters grab shovels and pitchforks we must kill the beast.!

I gave her that bruise on her leg when she wouldn’t hold still as I was drawing her eyebrows in.

Dear woot,

I am so happy you are having a woot-off. I knew today was going to be pain to be a work, and having the woot-off on 3 different wondows on my monitor (the woot checker, the woot off items list and of course, woot.com) has made the day much more bearable.

I barely missed the coffee maker, AND the mouse. BUMMER.

I am hoping you have more mice to sell and a keyboard or two. Our light-up keyboard still lights up, but the letters have been peeling off. The N key has no ink any more whatsoever. Weird. I would have expected the E key to go first. So if you see I am signed on, please offer a cool keyboard at a good price! Would still like it to light up, and if you can, can it have a USB port or 2 or 6?

Our mouse is starting to crap out too. The right click button gets stuck - weird, because my DH and I are both right handed. The scroll wheel turns, but is totally useless. Does any of this sound like our cat might have something to do with it? Regardless, I’d like a cool mouse too. Preferable with side lights, so you can find it in the dark when you are typing in the dark with your light-up keybaord.

That’s my shopping list, woot. There are other things I’d like also, and other things I’d buy, but this is what I’d like you to focus on.

Thanks, and have fun cleaning house.
MJC613
(aren’t you glad I didn’t ask for a Bust of Copernicus?)

Got me 2

Is too, I saw it on the Disney Channel!