SanDisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player w/$10 Shirt.Woot Coupon

Eh… only 4GB refurb (sux0rz).

Maybe if this was the 6GB or definitely if it was 8GB.

Also, when are you going to get the Sansa View up here? Even if it is a refurb (sux0rz)?

Bought the 2g version a long time ago (mid last year) and my daughter loved it. It’s very durable, good screen, simple to use, decent battery life. She lost it 2 weeks ago and I’ve been waiting for it to show back up. Sold! Plus the coupon will help offset my massive shirt.woot habit.

i like the shirt idea. I can’t wait till woot runs out of sansa players

If it weren’t for the shirt coupon, it wouldn’t be a great Woot, but it’s pretty good with that. If you’re looking for a shirt. I personally have chosen not to use shirts anymore. Waste of cloth.

Was it really offered for $10 less in the past?

I have the 2G, great player, actually really good quaiity, sound, and ease of controls. the ear buds suck, micro SD card is nice for increased storage. If you get a woot shirt ORDER BIG, if you normally wear XL, if you dry it its a Medium. Yet the 2XL seem a bit wide. good luck

This is important, so we’ll say it extra-dark: Coupons wll be activated later today, after you buy. You’ll get an email letting you know yours is ready to use. In fact, this is so important, we’ll say it extra-dark and slanty: Coupons wll be activated later today, after you buy. You’ll get an email letting you know yours is ready to use. Hope you’re getting the message. We’d hate to have to bust out the underlines.

Love the Sansa players! Had the same one for almost 3 years now and it’s been great. Nice alternative to the iPod IMHO.

MArch 17 i believe was 42.99 plus $5 for shipping with no shirt

The shirt coupon is a nice touch, although 4 gig mp3 players will be useless in a year, if they aren’t already.

I got this during the woot-off and couldn’t be more pleased…

As it happened, I got the older V1 which means it’s possible to use the rockbox firmware. So you get a better UI, plus screensavers, games like tetris and bejeweled… even a gameboy emulator (which isn’t really very useful given the controls, but still…

There’s no guarantee you’ll get a V1… otherwise I’d probably buy another one

Refurbished shirt! With a coupon! That probably has to be mailed out to Woot! Will that be another $5 shipping?

I bought this a while back. My player has constantly had problems.Here are the problems with mine
Randomly it will not turn on.
It will turn on, but just the blue wheel will just light up and the screen won’t come on. Or the screen and the blue wheel come on, but the screen is blank.

To solve this I hold down the power button until the blue wheel turns off. Then I try to turn it on and off several times, get really frustrated and stop trying.
At some random amount of time it will come on and work perfectly.

I don’t like the navigation and creating play lists is a huge pain.

Edit: I have not tried rockbox on it. I think am about to do that. Nevertheless, I doubt that will help the power problem.
If the files are not formated correctly it will not play them.

I would save your money for a zune or ipod.

good deal! add a cheapo micro SD card, and put rockbox on it and its a great player!
I got one the last time this rolled around and have not been disappointed yet. Good stuff for 50$ get one and you wont be disappointed.

rockbox.org

It sure does. I got one like this in woot and I have been using it with my Vista laptop. It works fine for me!!!

:frowning:

Eh… I will buy another shirt, so that’s really like $10 off for me. It’s refurbished… and it plays videos. I have an extra 2GB microSD card to expand it with…

Okay, the deciding factor. It’s refurbished, but is there a new battery in it? I don’t want someone’s partially used battery that’ll only charge to 60% capacity.

Creating playlists “in” the Sansa is a pain… creating the playlist in winamp and syncing it… easy.

Shirts are free shipping, unless you opt for overnight.

The Sansa players is great. I bought one from Woot and I love it - same one listed here, but cheaper because it didn’t come with shirt.woot coupon.

I definitely recommend getting one of these - the only problem I have with mine is the circle scroller function is jerky. It doesn’t always go where I want it to go - but I’m too lazy to exchange mine. Plus there’s another scroll function that works perfectly so I don’t need to use the jerky one.

Great for the price!

I forgot to use a previous coupon I had. If I email woot customer service, will they deduct the amount from the price?