SanDisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

SanDisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player
$49.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 SanDisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player SDMX4-4096

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

great woot… sometimes, mondays are real nice… mp3 love… here’s useful linkage for CSE links… got a few… but dang, this is a nice woot… refurbie or not.

I’ve already got 3 of these (Very similar e250 models) and the screens are surprisingly nice and clear.

No glasses, but does it come with that little car?

PriceGrabber Link

Not bad

You need the nose and glasses because you will be embarrassed owning one of these? I am confused.

unfortunately, got the 2gb. this would rock, but oh well.

• 4GB capacity
• Flash memory
• 64 hours of MP3s• 20 hours of battery life
• 1.8" TFT screen
• Expandable memory• Package Deal: Add an AC charger for only $15 (save $9.99)
• More Promotions
• Bundles Information Price was: $149.99
You save: -$30.00

You pay: $119.99

I literally bought this exact mp3 player about 1 week ago and now woot comes along and places it.

Im always a week late geeze

Thanks woot

i got the e250 a couple weeks back…put rockbox on it, been real happy with it

Hahaha. I didn’t particularly care for The Metamorphosis, but the description is just terrific.

Nice woot–I’ve bought 2 of the 2 GB Sansas and really like them. Easy to use with Napster to Go, expansion via micro SD card is nice (although the subscription services don’t work with the expansion card).

Got one last time and I’d gladly get this one for 10 bucks cheaper if I didn’t already have the one I’ve already gotten 10 bucks worth of play out of. I wore it this weekend during an ultimate tournament and it held up great.

I bought the 2GB version of this a while back, and so far it’s been the perfect mp3 player for me. Since it’s the holidays, you can even find good deals on microSD cards to expand this player to 6GB on the cheap.

I wish it came with the glasses.

SanDisk Sansa e260 4GB MP3 Player - Black
(Internal Flash Drive, FM Tuner, 20 Hours - MPN: SDMX44096)
Price Range: $99.99 - $179.99 from 14 Sellers

That link has no information regarding refurbished units.

got my GF the 2GB. i think this has a microSD expansion slot (she’s getting a 4GB microSD for $37). So that makes a 6GB player for pretty cheap.

no glasses, no thanks… thought woot understood the importance of selling items with groucho’s the first time around