Sandisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player

hahahhahaha

Love my Sansa, don’t need another one though. If only this refurb came with songs already on it…

dammit… I wanted the chapstick

It’s got an sd slot

my first woot-off, and my first item. hope it was worth it!

My brown zune definitely dominates this thing

A word of caution. I bought one these refurbs from Woot a while ago (same model), and I love it. But the back has the word REFURB embossed into the metal. Put it in a nice case to hide the “I’m really cheap” label.

Bezt you to the lighter comment… ha ha

Without this, the woot-off would have no built-in drinking game. Oh wait, Leakfrog! How I forget thee!

wow funny how apple can charge so much for an mp3 player with 8 gigs and no radio and this one costs $25.

I want one of those green laser pointer things

The one time I actually want one, and something did something and my CC info was messed up and then it sold out! :frowning: now I guess I have to stay up longer…

I have this player but always found it to be a pain to add videos to it since they need to be converted first, but it’s been a while since I’ve tried, so maybe Sandisk has better software for this task now.

I just want a ~30gb player that I can abuse. sigh.

just cause he has a lighter doesn’t mean he smokes he might just like fire

Can somebody bring me my chapstick? But my lips hurt real bad! Gooooooood!!!

Mine too and I think my last :frowning:

I can sum up all the posts already so you can just close this thread.

This isn’t an iPod. I own an iPod…Therefore I am better than you.

Oh yeah? Well DRM sucks and so does iTunes apple fanboi! I have my Zune and when that new firmware is released, I’ll be top dog

I have gotten this player in a BOC before and that’s the only time I’ll be happy for one.

Great product, great reviews on amazon…I really like it

DO NOT WANT!!!

Lame cat picture

Lame cat picture

Lame cat picture

Some “fail” type image

>>>

There I just saved eeryone reading the entire thread…you’re welcome :slight_smile:

51 and sold out that quick

dam n it i know, I’ll kick you later