Sandisk Sansa e270 6GB Media Player

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Sandisk Sansa e270 6GB Media Player
$79.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Sandisk Sansa e270 6GB Media Player SDMX4-6144

Does this work with rockbox?

Minimum System Requirements

Windows XP

Will work on Vista. As well as win 2000

Work with a mac?

I have one of this. I really like it. But this one is refurbished …

Anyone know if this can be used as just a flash drive, I’m on a Mac and already have an iPod and iPhone. Probably an expensive flash drive, but just wondering.

does it play the viddy?

I got a 4-GB model back in February. The interface is a bit weird, at first, but I like it a lot.

these are nice little mp3 players. Battery runs good. Charges only through usb though

I had a roommate who raved about how good this player was. It did freeze once, though.

these are nice little mp3 players. Battery runs good. Charges only through usb though

I have the 4GB model. It works great. I’d be afraid of a refurb.

4 more gigs for $35 more than the two gig on woot earlier, is that good?

I have a SANSA 260 - great product - that is the 2Gb version.

The only thing I HATE about SanDISK is that they use a proprietary connector for power & synch. if you lose the cable you’re out $20+

Other than that I use mine 5 days/week and it has been rock solid & MUCHO better than my wife’s iPOD NANO (she is on NANO #3 I am on SANSA #1 in same time period).

REFURB is always issue though

I don’t know about this, I bought the 250 when they had it… so I don’t need it… but there is a penny item on sellout.woot, so I bought 3 of them even though I’ll probably have zero use for them!

So does it or does it not play FM?

I already have 4 ipods in my family. That is enough for the 2 of us…

no more mp3 players for a little while – maybe christmas!

I played around with one of these. Great little player, though the interface takes some time to get used to, and the headphone-out seems to have some sort of hiss. 6gb for the price isn’t too shabby, though.

Yes, it plays video rather well… if you don’t mind a 1.7" screen.

Yes, it does play FM.