Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB Media Player

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB Media Player
$27.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB Black Media Player w/FM tuner, 1.9" LCD & micro SDHC slot

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Yay, a Sansa!

Yay, another Sansa…

no more crappy sansas!!!

rockbox working on my v2

whats the largest SDHC card this can handle?

Hmmmmm…just got my pre-woot-off Fuze in the mail, and Rockboxed 30 mins later…

Don’t think I’ll go for another one quite yet.

v2, btw. RB works dandy.

Good deal but I’ve already waiting over a week for mine. 5 dollar shipping has it’s pros and cons.

Even though I have a version 2 of this, I have Rockbox running on it. It isn’t official yet but Rockbox for V2 Fuze is working pretty well for me.

I loves me some Fuzes.

Seriously, these are great. I own one and have given two as gifts, and all of us are happy with them.

good deal?

Yawn.

another mp3 player, for those who didn’t hit the “I want one” button fast enough when the Hannah Montana ones were up.

I was waiting for one of these, I just woke up, turned on woot, and there it was. Yay.

I think all 3 of my quality posts were awarded for talking about how great this little player is…so I’ll try for another.

Handles audio books like a charm, weighs nothing, has long battery life and gives lots of storage options with the micro SDHC card slot.

Bought mine new 2+ years ago for $88…this is a fab price!

What video formats does this support?

I’m running a 16 gig card in mine.

Got this one here a little while back and loved it. Until the wheel stopped spinning. First refurb I’ve ever been disappointed with.

2 hours??? Time to get some work done.