Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB Media Player

Can this handle humidity any better than the Clip? I went through 2 Clips in a week because I sweated NEAR them! I guess that’s what happened anyway. :confused:

Love my 8gb Fuze, now I just need a dock…

arg only mp4 format :frowning:

Can I get a Woot business card?

Nothing like a Woot-off to drain my smart phone battery.

Well… the description is better than the 2GB one FWIW.

Try clipping them on OUTSIDE your pants.

db

i bought an 8gb sandisk mp3 player from woot a few yrs ago. great player. these are good products for the price.

http://img159.exs.cx/img159/8752/pw1a3nb.jpg

I have bought three of these for family. No problems. They were like new and we have had them well over a year. Great product for a basic MP3 player. Radio works well too. Use it in my car, boat, and home stereo. I believe the largest mini SD card you can add to it is 4 MB. It does take longer to refresh and turn on when you add the extra memory. Earpads are not that great, so plan on buying some better ones. This is a good buy.

Is there any way to get a text when the woots change?

That’s for the cover w/ light.
Welcome to Woot
Check out my stats

Just got my pre woot off order last night. Very tempted to get more even though I had to use a tiny screwdriver to un-bend the metal piece in the connector slot to be able to plug it in.

I’m in for one. Some of us don’t buy everything from Woot, then complain about it the next time it is sold again, but then still keep buying from Woot.

Everything is such crap and such crappy deals, why are you still coming back here?

Yeah, because those went fast, eh?

Rockbox works perfectly on my V2 Fuze. The only thing missing is Rockbox while connected to USB, but that’s the case with all Sansas.

I love my Fuze. It has a long battery life and expandable storage for a tiny fraction of the cost of the “other” players.

Love Sansa players listening to one now

Is there anyone left who hasn’t bought a Sansa from Woot yet?

get program called video4fuze. works like a charm.

come on woot!! don’t you think everyone already has a cheap mp3 player already?? I guess for those who have bought cheap ones in the past and they broke, here’s another cheap one!!