SanDisk Sansa M240 1GB MP3 Player w/ FM Tuner

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

SanDisk Sansa M240 1GB MP3 Player w/ FM Tuner
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Sandisk Sansa SDMX3-1024R M240 1GB MP3

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Track Woot Tracker - Bringin it to you for the whole woot off baby! Now with sounds that I THINK are working!

Please note the awesomeness of our Firefox Plugin and our SMS Feature. We are just here to help woot out. =)

guess im going to sleep, rofl.

cry again

hmmmmmm

D:

not for me

no thnx. i bought that philips on and it was crap. don’t need more flash music crap players.

ForceEight wrote:i suppose you aren’t someone who has used Vista happily for 5 months now (as i have).

in the meantime, someone buy the damned rest of these already.

“VISTA” happily … you musta got something I didn’t. I’ve had it for a while myself and it “works” but it’s NOT a performance OS and it DOES have issues. I have randome “well I just feel like rebooting … now” episodes and then it just stops … no I mean really stops … doesn’t respond to squat except holding in the power button for 5 sec of course and then ther’s the insability with just about every other piece of software out there thet Microsoft doen’t have their greedy little mits on … and many that they do!

Weren’t these $12.99 the first time around?

sigh

Not this thing again! This killed last woot! off for like 10 hours!

sigh

Bought this in a previous woot-off. It works well for what it is…and that is a cheaper mp3 player.

Wow, seems like not many people watching the wootoff at this time of day?

not for me either

I got one not to long ago for $12.

not bad , disposable

I still have two unused from the last wootoff. Still nice to keep around tho, they do come in handy with kids. I like to use mine in the truck with the FM transmitter I bought.

Got one of these last wootoff for my 9 year old daughter. Just fine for a cheap mp3 player. However, weren’t they cheaper then?