Sandisk Sansa M240 1GB MP3 Player

Here’s what this item is going for on ebay:

eBay Results: Sandisk Sansa M240

Another good deal, if your in the market for a 1GB mp3 player…

1 Sandisk Sansa M240 1GB MP3 Player

$6.99 + $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished

Color: Pink, Silver

pricing for future reference

i think this is the only Sansa i dont have yet.

I have one of these and I love it. People on Buzzillions generally seeme to like it as well…
http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_160811_sansa_m240_1gb_mp3_player_reviews

Check out how much these sold for during the woot-off before last - then don’t be a sucker!!!

So. Dakota is lovin’ it!

six dollars, can’t really beat that.

in for two, from PA (why isn’t my state lit up bitches?)

can i put my songs from itunes on this?

I have had one of these for 3 years or so and I love it.

Battery life has remained constant and it has never let me down. I also have never had any problems with refurbd sansas.

Using a battery is annoying, but it means it will NEVER die on you.

If you want a 1GB player that runs on a battery I highly, highly recommend this product.

If you have use for 3 then this is a must buy. I might get three, I’m sure I can find friends who would love them.

will itunes work with this product?

In for 2, just in time for the 6 year old that wants an iPod and the 8 year old that will want one because his sister got one.

We just threw ours away. We got the 230 (512Mb instead of 1G) and after having a generally lousy time getting anything but the strongest radio stations (we’re in San Francisco so it shouldn’t be a problem), the damn thing started getting stuck buttons and became inoperable. Lasted 3 months and then died.
I guess if you want disposability it’s a feature, but it seems like we should have got more life out of it.
It’s nice that it only takes 1 AAA though.

Only if they’re mp3 files. If you bought them from the iTunes store or if you ripped them from CD in iTunes, you’re SOL.

Two expert reviews http://reviews.pricegrabber.com/mp3-players/m/12885624/expert/st=product/sv=review/

For me, change 6 and 8 to 7 and 9, and his to her.

In for two stocking stuffers.

I have a stack of these. I lost the battery cover on one and ran over another with a car.
The latter didn’t make it.
I am trying to decide, but I have enough for now and may just wait for another later on.

Hmmm… there’s a rockbox port in progress for v1-3 m200s, but not really functional. Nothing on v4, but these probably ain’t that, anyway…

Good price, but not for me, at this point.

I’ve had the refurbed 512 MB version for several years and love it. It has excellent radio reception (I live in Cincinnati), and the controls are really easy to work. Of all the mp3 players I have had, I rate this one as the best for non-technical people–few bells and whistles but really easy to use.

I have 2 of these. Destroyed the screen on one of them which makes it annoying since the majority of songs suck thus NOT allowing me to just play all the songs.

Other than that, can’t complain.