Sandisk Sansa m260 4GB MP3 Player

does this work with sansa?

srstly might buy this, easystocking stuffer, saves me the trouble of figuring gifts for the little nephews.

Will this work with my new network of 16 Xdocks?

I can’t say that word which begins in “B” and ends in “OO”? I just so badly wish to express my distaste for this item.

Tomorrows her day off… she won’t be up untill at least 8… I gotta make the presentation look good you know? I’m kindof a perfectionist with my cooking. o.0

MY FIRST REAL WOOT!! i’m so excited. even though i had my heart set on a pair of garden lights for my dad for his present.

…it’s 6am…I lol’d

does Europe not have FM radio?

these are going fast at least… come one sweet deal for the next woot!

because that’s the series, not the specific model.

It blows.

Well it IS smaller than my Zune…

will this work with my ipod x-dock?

(ironically… the answer is yes!)

BAM! Gone!

I still love my 12 other Sansas…great gifts, work well, and if broken or lost, easily replaceable. Thinking about getting more. But where’s my Bucket of Cornbread?

details…

procrastinated… dang it

Bought the 1 Gb versions of this in a past woot off. It’s very anti-intuitive and it doesn’t load up right…also randomly doesn’t recognize artists names so a lot of songs go under ‘unknown’. But you get what you pay for, it plays and that’s already worth it.

yes join other boring kids talking(trying to make jokes) and yawning about nothing really. Or, stay here and post cat pictures.

http://www.tscpl.org/images/uploads/funny-pictures-your-cat-needs-you-to-come-in-on-caturday.jpg

I can’t say I ever expected to find a reference to the rumors about the size of Huey Lewis’ “junk” on woot. I think I’m a little scarred.