SANYO 39" 1080p LED HDTV

Also trying to figure out how this performs as a monitor. Anyone have any input? Does it clip off any of the screen and perform well over HDMI?

Does any HDTV allow the owner to tell it to try to tune a specific digital channel that it did NOT find in the initial over-the-air auto-scan channel-finding setup process? Does this one?

I really want to love this tv. However, mine came DOA. I’ve been waiting on a response from Woot.com for 2 days. Please write me back woot. I love you.

I love you too dcashio, let me check in with our CS team, you should hear back by tomorrow morning at the latest.

I agree my sony sounds great but another sony I have sucks apples and oranges. I bought a refurb from woot came with a smashed screen, bought a tablet lasted a year but screen cracked do to keyboard problem.
I should have read reviews…
I avoid all these refurbs like the plague now.

I beg to differ. I have a 32 in. LG in my 16X18’ bedroom and I have never had to turn the sound up past 25 (out of 99) and it was so loud at that setting that it could be heard in other rooms. I also have a 50 in. LG in my 20X24’ family room and the sound on it is great as well.

I am having trouble trying to figure out how to connect the Klipsch HD SB-3 I purchased from WOOT to this Sanyo DP39E HDTV? What am I doing wrong? TV has only audio in.

WHAT do you say Woot?