Sanyo Cordfree Kitchen Salt&Pepper Mill and Cheese Grater

Welcome to the Woot-off item #26 topic page for this product on Friday, January 21st, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

:smiley:

xdgsdg

:lol:

Only 1 battery pack?
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU THINK I HAVE?!?!?!
I NEED TO ADD SALT, PEPPER AND CHEESE ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!

go go go…

[quote user=“spooooon”]Only 1 battery pack?
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU THINK I HAVE?!?!?!
I NEED TO ADD SALT, PEPPER AND CHEESE ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!![/quote]

Switch the battery pack out, or just use a spoon to put the cheese in.

You can buy up to 3 of them!!

FIRST PAGE!!!

steve

would the real Slim Woody please stand up!

Doesn’t this take 10 D batteries?

First post, first page of a pretty crappy woot.
Better luck next time.

Finally something I really need; buy them up! I go through pepper grinders like GW Bush goes through cabinet members. $12 cheaper than Target even with the shipping

i don’t think first page is all that exciting when there’s a new item every 5 minutes…

Sure the video card I want sells out in like 8 seconds and I miss it!!! But put up the grater and junk and it will stay up all day…

This is very unwooty!!!

I want more time for the good stuff!!!

www.whatsyourdeal.com Great deals, freebies and coupon codes

[b]Shame Woot…

think i’ll shred some GOUDA to put on the vid card i DIDN’T get[/b]

500 shavers according to wootbot (guess wootbot is a jedi) that was less than I was thinking (900 was apx the amount of shavers I was thinking there were for such a lag)

Stop the woot-off! I am a virgin woot-er and have spent the entire week’s groceries budget for woot all in one day. The baby is running amok in a very soiled diaper because I cannot take myself away from the PC for fear that I will miss something good. For the love of humanity, please stop!

Help!

Word to the mothership

I’m not really sure why… I don’t exactly cook

At least now I can get more salt and cheese in my diet, or something.

==================
http://www.madanthony.org <----------------- my blog
http://www.freedryerlint.org <-------------------- best free site ever

Hmmm…so if I read this right, this automatically cuts the cheese for me when I’m at the kitchen table…hmmm…OK! I’m in! :slight_smile:

Wow! My very first Woot!!!

I got one for me, one for my Mom (I know, kind of a lame b-day present, but at least I got her something!)

First page superstar