Sanyo Digital MP3 Voice Recorder

I’m always surprised to see ‘new’ (as in, not refurbished) stuff on woot.

I wonder if this would be suitable to record (very loud) band practice…

But of course! How could I have been so stupid!

Seriously, this is my favorite running meme. I look forward each morning to checking in with sellout but the days I am rewarded with the continued adventures of the two pioneering 18th cent. Balloonists and their benefactor are the best!

Are you collecting their IRC chats anywhere? Will you please? I would be forever grateful.

anyone else’s order NOT shipped yet?

I was wondering the same thing…my order hasn’t shipped yet either.

I just now got my shipping confirmation. Thats the longest something I have ordered from woot has taken!

yeah i just got my email too lol. i guess cause of labor day it shipped a little later than normal, but who knows

No shipping notice here either, what’s up WOOT!

Shipping Update

Sanyo Digital MP3 Voice Recorder has completely shipped. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

I got my notice yesterday but Fedex still doesn’t recognize my shipping number yet (as of 2 minutes ago.)

Got mine today, inserted batteries, locked up during the setup, and now it says disk err.

Update – I hooked it up to my computer, formatted the disk that is inside of it, and all works well now. Makes me a little leary though. Time will tell.

Fedex STILL doesn’t recognize my shipping number! Not that I’m particularly worried about it, but I like watching as my packages meander across the United States. The ones from Woot seem much more well-traveled than from other places.

Looked around on a couple other comment boards and others seem to be having similar problems. Maybe Fedex laid off too many workers and now they don’t have anybody to put this info into their computer system? I dunno…

Please check your Private Message for further details concerning your order.

Just got mine. Put in batteries, turned it on and it doesn’t get past the “LOADING.” part.

Very disappointing…now I gotta deal with Sanyo and probably pay for shipping this back for a replacement…

Sigh–anyone know >how< to actually get Sanyo support engaged? I called the “SANYO North America Corporation Digital Solutions Division
Service Group” per the Sanyo web site and was told to return it to the retailer for an exchange/refund. When I told them I bought it from Woot.com with a 90-day Sanyo warranty, they had no idea what I was talking about…

I just got mine and have the same problem…it does not get past the “LOADING” part when you turn it on. I guess we got it cheap because woot.com received a bad shipment. I also did not receive any invoice with the product so can’t help but wonder if that was left out on purpose. I just got off the phone with SANYO support and they also said I need to return it where I got it from.

Please write us at service@woot.com for further assistance.

Just wanted to update and say that, while Sanyo’s service blew a goat, Woot came through. Thanks!

Same issue, email sent.

Same issue with “loading” here … email sent.