Sanyo Xacti 1080p Full-HD Camcorder with 3x Optical Zoom

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Sanyo Xacti 1080p Full-HD Camcorder with 3x Optical Zoom
$109.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Booooooooo

Wow - they went right back to speed-wooting, didn’t they!?

Hoooo

For the last time, not crap, but bag of.

Improv festivals can’t afford caterers.

The last one went and left like crazy

I bought one of these last year and quickly flipped it on ebay, did not like at all!

Bought one here a month ago, sweet. Works great.Found no flaws. Has not buttafuocoed. Stereo/HiDef (1080p,I am using a low class SD, quality pics and vids) Newest model. $50 cheaper than Amazon. I am buying another.”

I bought this on the first go around… highly recommend. Very solid camera for the price.

I think it might kind of suck to be the guy who writes woot descriptions during a Woot-off. Who has a chance to read his/her witticisms? Particulary this woot-off when they are throwing out all the Blue Oyster Cult items one or two at a time.

I got one a while back and it’s a pretty great little camera. I was using it to record my daughter’s volleyball matches. The 720p60fps was awesome for this and the sound wasn’t too bad. It did well in gyms where the lighting wasn’t ideal.

Unfortunately I dropped it from a height of maybe 24". The screen cracked and failed to display anything after that. I still was able to use it by sticking it on a tripod and sighting-it-in.

Battery life was about 45 mins. I bought a cheap spare that lasted maybe 20 mins despite being a 1300 mAh vs. the included 700 mAh.

I concur with tomcom002. This is a neat little camcorder. I got mine from Woot on 10/21/2010. It was $142 on Amazon last time I checked.