Sanyo Xacti HD Camcorder & 14MP Camera w/12x Optical Zoom

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Sanyo Xacti HD Camcorder & 14MP Camera w/12x Optical Zoom
$139.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Does this have an Image stabilizer

http://www.amazon.com/Sanyo-VPC-GH2-Definition-Camcorder-Optical/dp/B0036TH75I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295958891&sr=8-1

Amazon page

reviews

Thats it, shame you woot now im really going to bed!!!

■Video stabilizer automatically compensates for up-and-down and side-to-side camera movement by accurately distinguishing between unintentional camera shake and deliberate camera movement; operates in both wide-angle and telephoto modes

If he can’t read that what makes you think he can read your post

wah wah waaaaah

when 99% remained, a total of 5 had been sold… in for a LOOONNNG woot here. Nite nite.

Great little camcorder. Can’t beat the quality for the money (in my opinion).

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/e7706aa4-448e-45c4-8a08-205261556af8.jpg

Well with that being said i guess my F5 key will finally catch a break.

Will it be compatible with my MAC?

Your mom goes to College.

Got this in May for $210 – curse you woot for offering it for so much less.
Not a top tier system, but if you are willing to get to know it a little, this does a solid job of providing both video and photos. Sanyo is owned by Panasonic, so it good quality. One note, get an extra battery as they do not last long…and make sure its a quality one. I got an off brand and it does not last.

what the heck is 12x Dual Range Zoom Video it does not sound the same as optical zoom … sounds like some sort of digital zoom…

Goodbye mysterious visitor from outer space. Here’s your gold stick & 6 pack of tuna.

Is this a good camera for someone who has never used a camcorder? My nephew wants one and has never used one and I need something that isn’t too difficult.

YyyeeEessSsss

Yes. There’s a learning curve with any new product, but these types of video cameras are about as simple to learn to use as you can find. Much better than the Flip style of vidcams; better results, more options, lots of zoom length.

You don’t mention your nephew’s age, but if he’s into double-digits and has other tech toys, this will be easy to learn.

Is anybody else’s woot watcher not working? Mine is still stuck on the Lycosa keyboard…