Saucony Men's Triumph ISO, 5 Colors

I was an Asics runner as well. I started with the Cumulus & then the Nimbus. Someone suggested the Triumph ISO as a more cushioned alternative (like Hokas, but not as thick). I got a pair & I fell in love. I have 3 pair now (5 if my order goes through) and I don’t think I will go back to Asics.

These are absolutely a steal at this price as they were full priced at $150 basically up to last week. These only ring up at $89.98 at my shop, so again, this is a great deal.

Glad to see some informed runners/shoppers in the comments helping out others who may not know. If you are an avid runner, you’ve probably gone to a running store and know your running gait. Yes, this is a NEUTRAL shoe, and it’s best to be in the right category for your feet, but a neutral shoe won’t hurt most people. I’ve read articles and helped a lot of people the past 4 years at my shop and I assess at least 80% of my customers as neutral runners/walkers. Most of you could take a gamble with these and have them perform fine.

Anyways, these shoes were $150 because they’re essentially the luxury model Saucony makes. Like a Lexus or Cadillac or whatever, the ride should overall feel better than something you can buy for $60, $100, even $120 (brand new). In most cases with technical running shoes, price reflects the product i.e. you get what you pay for.

I coach and have had a few of my athletes absolutely tear up their $120 Saucony Rides in less than a month. I switched them into the Triumph and they have had their pairs for 3 months with no issue of wear at all. The integrity of the shoe is outstanding. I even had a pair of these last me 4 months, when most shoes last me about a month. (I run a 60-70 mile weeks.)

If anyone has any questions, I’d love to answer!

Stephen

P.S. I’m high school Coach, running specialty Assistant Manager, Saucony Brand Ambassador, and distance runner. I kinda know what I’m talking about :slight_smile:

I ordered red/black wide and you did not send me an email, as stated above, saying they don’t come in wide. Instead you send me regular width. :frowning: