Save $5.99 on 2+ journals with code JOURNAL: 4/2/2021-4/8/2021

logo_woot

1. Add 2 or more journals from this sale to your cart.

2. Enter code JOURNAL at checkout.

3. Voila! We’ll drop the price by $5.99. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Get stocking up on journals!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout after entering code JOURNAL.
  • Offer valid while supplies last.
  • Your cart subtotal must be at $27.98 or higher BEFORE the coupon code (JOURNAL) will activate and drop the price. (Hint: 2 journals @$13.99 each = $27.98. Easy, right?)
  • Offer is limited to one use per customer and applies once per order.
  • Offer only applies to journals from this sale.
  • Offer valid from April 2, 2021 at 12am CT until April 8, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
2 Likes

Cool! Thanks :blush:!!!

1 Like

Ever consider carrying dot journals again? I’ve gotten into bullet journals.

1 Like

The journals are Denik and you can go directly to their site and get journals, including dot journals, for $9.99. Shipping looks to be about $4 for one journal, $6.50 for two… free over $75. So woot is better when there’s a coupon and you’re prime; otherwise it’s about the same. The covers aren’t the fun selection of woot shirts but they have some pretty nice ones. They also have pocket journals, spirals notebooks, etc. AND you can do one of your own art for $15!

2 Likes

Time for Journalists to get their pens ready for this great deal! And stock up on this because deals like this one can go fast and usually doesn’t last long, so if you want them, order now before they are gone! And what a great deal for yourself. Hurry up and get yours now. And delay.:gift_heart::partying_face::gift_heart::ok_hand::infinity::monkey::two_hearts:

1 Like

Late reply, but thank for the info! I filled my first bullet journal and have started a new one. But I’m not in love with its size. I’ll check out the site, maybe I’ll like them better.

1 Like

I’m sorry I was late with my response! But I’m so glad you at least tried one. Everyone has different sizes that they like best, and I do understand wanting something larger than the one you purchased, but I’m still glad you got to experience the new improved way to write in a journal. :two_hearts::ok_hand::two_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: