Saving the World, One Small Step at a Time

I’m pretty sure this shirt’s already been done by The Simpsons.

I can’t resist any shirt referring to zombies. In for 1.

I like the zombie panel. and the second panel. You know, the one where the robot is picking up the brains of the people it killed. At least he is being safe by putting them in a biohazard waste bag. Safety first!

Actually, that last panel looks like it may actually be dismembered body parts being taken to the recycler. Don’t forget, Soylent Green is people.

This shirt is sick. and twisted.

What a cute robot. We need more cute robots. We need more cute T shirts. Cute trumps everything and anything. Cute.

I love the comic book styling to the design.

The zombie hand reminds us that not all things green are progressive and good.

Definitely had the 5th Doctor on the mind. I’d say too much Doctor Who lately…but you can never had too much. XD

I suppose we can say this time the design really is shiny.

The teapot worries me (watering cans don’t have lids, and it really looks to me like there’s a lid in the drawing). If it were upright, the end of the spout would still be below the top of the teapot - meaning you could never actually fill it, the water would just run right back out the spout as soon as it was 2/3 full. Which is why teapots (and watering cans) have spouts that are higher than their tops.

But I don’t think the Bender slam in the writeup is called for. To me this looks like any fairly standard 50’s robot.

I don’t see it really either, but to be honest, I’m not a fan of Futurama or Simpsons so I don’t get the fact people were seeing that either.

I was totally expecting this one to print. Hmmm I wonder who will end up in third.

I’m so happy to see this one make it. I was going to be very disappointed in this derby if it hadn’t.

How come the robots have bunny eyes? :wink:

Okay, so they’re saving the planet. But are these robots “3 laws safe”?

Based on my extensive research, it appears that the best way for the zombie to beat the robots is by tapping the giant robot in the face. Not sure which one is the giant robot, but once I find it, consider it’s face tapped.

I bet this is going to be ridiculously popular merely for the zombie reference.

Is this like one of those questions on a test where amongst 'A, ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’ one is to choose which does not belong?

Hey remember that time you could kill zombies by shooting them in the hand?

…me neither…

Me, why? I wasn’t using that one, and I don’t want zombies taking over the world just because I hoarded all my toys.

Yeah, he said he was gonna go “exterminate those disgusting fleshbags”… no, he didn’t say “zombies”, but what else could he mean?

Now you’re just being paranoid.

Oh, look, he just got back from dealing with the zombies. I think he’s trying to give me my gun back.

OH SHI@!#%#$!^

Hah! Love this.