Says my postal code is wrong...

Hey, so this is my first woot, and i’ve got everything down right, but they say my postal code is wrong. also tried getting it shipped to a friends house with a different one and it says it doesnt work o.o i live in Quebec, canada…anyone know what might be going on? :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks!

Hello, from the Q&A page…

we do not ship outside of the continental United States at this time. We do not ship to Canada, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, nor to Maggie’s Nipples, Wyoming or Assinippi, Massachusetts at this time.

http://www.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx#q14

ah wow dang o.o sry for this post then xD i remember checking when i signed up and they were shipping international… ah well

Only shirts ship international. Sorry.

Mentioned on another thread that my postal code in Canada wasn’t being accepted on shirt.woot, even though a shirt was shipped to it just a week or so ago.

… Thought I’d also mention that twice now, I’ve seen replies saying “Only shirt.woot ships internationally, sorry”—except that these forum posts are also accessible through a search started at shirt.woot, are shown to me at shirt.woot.com/forums/blahblahblah, and are generally not exclusive to non-shirt.woot sites. So now when shirt.woot is for some reason not accepting my postal code, these threads are relevant, but, unhelpful…