Scene It? DVD Game

I got tv and harry potter…good deal

All of these games are a lot of fun, I’m getting 3 for Christmas gifts.

TV is sold out.

fun games for the family. good price for all three. thanks, woot. something i can buy for family members other than me.

That was a fast sellout of a marginal deal!

Music is sold out now as well.

well that was fast
i guess its xmas shopping time

Alas! They are out of the music version. I have hemmed and hawed my way out of another woot. The interweb is a harsh mistress.

Holy cow, they’re going fast! I took the time to consult my wife, and in my hesitation missed out on the TV edition. Looks like it’s just the boy wizard for everyone who’s still vacillating.

Wow, so I guess that’s what I get for being 15 minutes late! Ouch, everything but Harry Potter is sold out. Lovelyyyyy.

picked up the Music one for the boyfriend’s sister for xmas. I was thinking about getting music & tv, but the tv one looks like it has old school shows. ANYWHO used my $5 coupon from the headphone mishap a while back so I spent a whopping $8 on her gift this year. THANKS WOOT

I would hit “I want one” and all it did was refresh the page. Extremely frustrating. I tried to buy one for about five minutes and then it sold out.

ahhh!!! just got back from work, wouldve bought 2 of each but sold out!

Good deal, I’ve got a friend who will love these games. Thank you Woot your making Xmas quite easy this year.

I wanted this to be my first woot, but by the time I signed in it was too late. Now I’ll know to always leave my sellout.woot and woot.com accounts logged in.

Good luck studying bro. I feel your pain

That was a quick sell out… maybe next time.

I didn’t scene it soon enough and missed it.

Man my only treat for waking up at 6:30am for a final is woot and the cool one is sold out >=[ Oh well, back to reading.

oh my god

I picked the one wrong night to go to bed early.