Schrodinger’s Cat

or is it?

You mean: will EVENTUALLY be a dead issue anyway.

Great shirt. I predict a fast sell out.

Not a bad shirt but it still has virtually nothing to do with psychedelia. Leave it up to ignorant wooters to ruin a potentially brilliant theme. Tree Frog and the Old Rusty Man are still 100x better than this.

mosty young kids who have no idea what it is, vote here. so you get what they know. not much.

No, it mean’s Kitty is still in possession of one. Alive or dead we can’t tell without peeking.

You’re half right, that’s for certain.

Thanks for logging out so I could come and SQEEEEEEEEE!!! Congratulations! I know it’s been a lot of hard work to get here. I am so happy to see this print for you ^_________^.

I will now choose to buy the shirt…which will probably render my flesh charred and black due to the horrible aversion I have to physics… (I passed by drawing my high school teacher an anime mole [like the scientific forumula] for his door). :stuck_out_tongue:

YEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEE CAT!!!

Sorry to the artist, but this shirt is terrible, just like 95+% or Woot shirts. Ever since they started catering to the neckbeards, shirt quality has gone to the gutter. Woot, there were plenty of really nice entries in the derby, why did you have to pick ones that were barely mediocre and had little to do with the theme??

as a cat lover and casual fan of quantum mechanics i absolutely love this shirt, but given my vacuous wallet situation i can’t pull the trigger this time.

Where physics and felines meet there can only be an evil plan to take over the world.

In for one.

I like to read about quantum mechanics, and I love cats, so I’ll buy it!

No two taste the same.

Wow!! Big congrats on the 2nd place win DianaSprinkle!!!:slight_smile:

While this isn’t a bad shirt(nor a great one)its pretty disappointing to see it take a slot this week with the other great prints, especially alexdmc’s. I’ll be sad if tree frog doesn’t print I think it’s the best offering in a long time.

Mr. Mistoffelees!

I think this one is on-theme, because it was an art style theme. The subject matter could be anything you want as long as the art was a certain style. I think the color palette, lettering and layout are all in the spirit of psychedelic art.

the time machine goes to the time mechanic ha, thats great. quantum mechanic, mods should fix that it’s funny and will be repeated

I’m suppperrr happy this made print ^-^
Now I get to explain to all my non-geeky friends about Quantum Mechanics!

Try 1000 times better than this. I think I’ve finally lost all faith in the shirt.woot community. One of the only good derbies in a very long time, and this just ruins it. What does Schrodinger’s cat have to do with psychedelia? Absolutely nothing. I am extremely disappointed that Tree Frog and Magic Ride will not both be printing. I just hope that that ridiculous giraffe shirt doesn’t ever print. If it does, I’m pretty sure I won’t even bother looking at the shirt.woot derbies ever again.

Very, very disappointing.