Schrödinger’s Equation

…im sorry i ever had anything to do with it

Verschränkung (entanglement) a word Schrödinger coined while developing this thought experiment.

To be fair, this isn’t exactly your typical ramyb design. But yeah.

But that’s what it’s says in the writeup…
and the writeup is always right!
Because it’s the RIGHT-up!
Get it?

…man, I’m hyper tonight.

The don’t wear this shirt should also include the warning that math nerds may stare at your chest while checking the math.

This design, definitely alive.

Also, nice reference to The Office shirt.woot

didn’t think I’d catch that but think again! :smiley:

Yes!! I was hoping more than anything that this shirt made it!!!

Don’t worry, you didn’t.

Mandatory related youtube link.

[youtube=IOYyCHGWJq4][/youtube]

The shirt reminds me of Nevermore… except it’s mathematical rather than poetic… and it’s a cat.

Glad this shirt made it. :slight_smile:

I want it because it’s by far the one of nerdiest things I’ve ever seen, and I don’t want it because trying to explain the concept of the quantum anything would take longer than I ever want to talk to someone who would be asking me “Why does the cat have all those weird letters in it?”

Shirt.woot uncertainty principle?

Shirts have been weak last few days.

Poor Schrödinger… forever associated with supporting and postulating what was meant to mock the crazies.

Schrödinger’s Cat - AWESOME design.

A must buy for any Stargate SG-1 fan (remember when Samantha Carter gave her pet cat named Schrödinger to the Tollan Narim as a gift?)

This is an awesome LAN party shirt too.

Thanks to the artist for design, everyone who voted for it in the Derby, and shirt.woot! for being awesome. I’m in for 1 and you should be too.

I didn’t go through everything on the shirt, but it looks like it’s legit Schrodinger Equation:

This reminds me of two other shirts…one had a bird…one haze a skull…

I love cats and math/geeky stuff. Today’s my birthday and that means I HAVE to buy this for myself. lol

The groups of symbols are not random but the cat is made up of a bunch of random equations related to solving the Schrodinger equation. The Schrodinger equation is the one under the cat.

THIS^

Cats, and math nerdery (and making up words) are a sampling of my favorite things.

I will marry the first man who comes up to me while I’m wearing this shirt and either laughs while pointing at my chest saying, “I’ve gotta have that!” (double entendre intended) or rips it off me. :slight_smile:

Edited to add: I liked (as a literature/Poe fan), but never bought (and won’t), “Nevermore”. This is different in its own way. It grabbed me and caused my fingers to hit the I want one button before my brain knew what was going on. Go to any gift shop and you’ll see ceramic mugs, etc. with designs of this type. Besides, whatever happened to “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”? I applaud the designer. Well done!!!

Buying this shirt has made me go to… an excited state :smiley:

I just bought three of them! My quickest purchase ever!

Congrats Ramyb and thanks for the awesome shirt! I can’t wait to wear it.