Schwinn 860 Treadmill

If you buy this you’ll be totally motivated to get in shape. But the sad truth is you’ll only use it for a week or so before you lose interest and this becomes an $800 decoration collecting dust in your rec room.

This would be cool to get in my BOC…which is due September 7…

I’ve been looking for a treadmill for a while… my father keeps breaking the thing we have in our house… it can’t seem to hold his weight. So hopefully, this can be used as intended =).

Zero… But we could get some good skateboarders out of it
And I did not QUIT

How is the build quality? Is this extremely professional, like the very solid and sturdy ones at the gym, or is this more along the lines of a cheapo treadmill?
I’d like to know as I’m very interested, but I’ve noticed even the 600-700 dollar ones I’d find in the store aren’t built like a rock.
Any info, especially if it can be compared to what is typically seen in a quality gym, is appreciated.

i would like to know how this will come to my doorstep. smartpost? cuz i think thatll breawk the snails poor back

schwinns aren’t the easiest to assemble, but there the best in durability, i got the Schwinn 131 Upright Exercise Bike schwinn is a great brand, don’t let the bad reviews offset your decision, this is a great deal.

This would look great right next to the elliptical machine I bought two years ago and haven’t used yet!

hmmm, an $800 dollar clothes rack.

I bet this would make a great anniversary present, but I could be wrong.

How many pounds of clothes will this support?

pounds? what is this pounds you speak of i go by kilograms…

If walking at the park weren’t free, then this would be an option to consider. At this price, I’d rather go to a gym and at least get more variety in my workout.

I say “take a hike…” it’s cheaper.

$800? Fitness USA $10 a month for basic service. At least in my area.
That is 80 months, which is 6 years 6 months, worth of membership. I’ll use fitness usa tredmills. Not that this isn’t a great price or machine I just don’t have $800 laying around the house. I don’t have a fitness USA membership either. Walking outside. FREE

I got my wife a Kirby vaccum one year for our anniversary. It didn’t go over well.

warning: if you run mostly on a cushy treadmill on a regular basis, you run a higher than normal risk of injury once you run on concrete, especially in the knee and low back. This is due to the complacency of the treadmill comfort on the body vs. the sudden immediate change of impact.

Regardless, it’s better to run/walk outside than in a boring room, despite what you may have on the tv in front of you…

Doesn’t matter the prices you can find elsewhere on the internet. Nobody’s gonna match $5 shipping on this

Here’s a Youtube video explaining some of the features: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYq5CfceAY4

cats aren’t too fond of treadmills.

Not if your wife is closed minded… She’ll just be like, SO WHAT… YOU THINK I’M FAT??? And even thought the answer is YES!!! You still can’t say it. :-/