Schwinn Exercise Bike Recumbent/Upright

**Item: **Schwinn Exercise Bike Recumbent/Upright
Price: $179.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Schwinn Exercise Bike Recumbent/Upright)

[Search Google](Schwinn - Google Shopping Exercise Bike Recumbent/Upright)

Finally, Two-fer Tues … no, it’s just a picture of two different items. Will check back in a week.

Anyone know if there’s a way to move the gigantic display / control panel out of the way on the recumbent model? I’d like to use it in front of my computer, but the enormous panel would be in the way of my monitor.

Reviews, info, and more on the Product Page for the Recumbent 225

Mirrors. It’s in the mirrors.

Great review for the Upright 125 and more details on the product page

Previous Sale for 125

@pemberducky reminds us in the last sale assembly is required

You might want to consider a small stationary bike instead if you want to use the computer while you exercise. As far as I can tell, the little bikes work pretty much the same and are tremendously less expensive and much more compact.

Let’s read the assembly and users manual on the 125 and 225

The step through design on the recumbent bike is awesome for those doing rehab after knee surgery! This is a solid design that should hold up well for many years!

Amazon does not show the model 225 only a model 220 or 250??
Also the warranty is only 90 days for wear parts and also you pay for ANY labor cost after the first 3 months which makes that 5 year frame and 1 year electrical WARRANTY A LOT LESS VALUABLE.

Stationery Cycling is pretty close to the perfect exercise that doesn’t involve flotation.

Great for the obese, out of shape. Great for places with horrible weather or 9 months of winter. Great for the elderly. Great to build up and rehab from many conditions. Great cardio workout, better than an elliptical (or so they say).
And the recumbent one is great for people with orthopedic and back issues!!!

Raise your monitor…

I have the upright bike- bought it right after 2 knee replacemets. There is no reason to spend any more money on something fancier. It is easy to put together and has a very small footprint. Easy to move in front of the TV and catch up on DVR’d shows while you get in shape.

I also have the upright bike (bought it for $20 more) it seems better built than other < $200 exercise bikes, I think I’ve had it for a month (whenever the last sports woot for it was) and so far it hasn’t given any complaints about being used 3-4x a day every day. The fan on it is a joke, the speakers are decent though (if you’re not pedaling in front of a screen). The drink holder is oddly shaped, it holds my smaller coffee cups, and most of my beer mugs, so apparently it was designed with me in mind :wink:

The only negs I could give are you can’t set a set user (always guest), the LCD isn’t lit (eh…) and the seat needs more padding (but I’m going to get a gel bike seat cover to fix that one.) It’s definitely worth the cost and at least for my 6’ frame seems to be set up correctly.

almostheaven-I ALSO BOUGHT THE 225 ON WOOT PLUS A MONTH AGO.IT IS STILL $249.99 PLUS THE $5.00 TO SHIP.UPS DELIVERED AND IT TOOK SPOUSE LESS THEN 2- HOURS TO PUT TOGETHER.RUNS SMOOTH AND YOU DO HAVE TO SELECT THE ENTER BUTTON TWICE TO GET TO WHAT YOU PROGRAMED FOR NORMAL USER FOR YOUR SELF.ONCE PROGRAMED YOU CAN SEE THE MONITOR WITH NO PROBLEM.UPS MAN TOLD ME THAT IT COST ABOUT $100.00 JUST FOR SHIPPING BECAUSE OF THE WEIGHT.SO YOU SAVE ALLOT WITH WOOT AS WELL AS THE 50% OFF FROM THE NORMAL COST AT THE COMPANY FOR THE 225 MODEL.I RESEARCHED FOR A LONG TIME FOR RECUMBENT BIKE QUALITY AND COST AND THE 225 MODEL IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS FOR QUALITY MADE AND WOOTS PRICE.I TOO HAVE 2 TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENTS DONE OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS AND AQUATIC EXERCISE AND THIS RECUMBENT BIKE IS KEEPING ME MOVEING.THANKS TO WOOT FOR 50% OFF AND THE $5.00 SHIPPING.

I had a Schwinn A20 recumbent exercise bike. The seat looked similar to this one. It was incredibly uncomfortable. After 30 minutes, my posterior was feeling the pain.

The upright model is much better as a clothes drying rack.

hello- anyone know if this is a battery operated with recharge like the old lifecycles, or if this is plug in with ac/dc transformer.

thanks