Schwinn Men's or Women's Merge Bicycle

Pretty sure its a purple magenta

merge? hmm. does this guy fold??

Thank you so much for posting this, I was just wondering that and saw your post, awesome!

Does anyone know the actual standover height of the men’s bike?

You must be a freaking giant, dude. A 27" frame? That’s 68.5cm- I think I’ve only seen about up to 60cm or so for non-custom jobs.

But actually you’ll find that hybrid bikes like this can get away with being technically smaller in frame size. The seatposts that came with older road bikes (which i assume your last bike was since it had 27" wheels) are super short. Maybe 7 inches at best with an inch less than that being max height. The ones on these? Double that or more. You can easily get over 7 inches of rise out of these without maxing it out. The handlebar stem as well will have way more rise than you’re used to. I’m about 6 feet tall and I’m sure I could ride these comfortably with little adjustment.

Of course, if you’re super tall (I would say taller than 6’2) you’ll probably want the 21" variety, which I think is about near the biggest the schwinn hybrids come. At that point it’s more giving youself enough top tube length than enough seat rise.

Today I reopened the product page and saw this text that didn’t noticed before at the moment of buying:

A physical street address and phone number are required to schedule a delivery appointment to the first point of cover (e.g. patio, garage).

How can I contact support to clear details about these statement?

Normally I’m not unable to schedule appoinments and I’m worried about this detail so I would like to contact someone to solve this detail.

Please send me some email or Skype or something to communicate in private.

Thanks!

it sounds like a delivery company will be contacting you about dropping off the item, so i presume you could discuss the issue directly with them.

however, for complete details, please email our CS team at Support@Woot.com. they’ll have a better sense of what your options are.