Schwinn Men's or Women's Mica Bike

Schwinn Men’s or Women’s Mica Bike
Price: $249.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Schwinn Men’s or Women’s Mica Bike) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Schwinn Men’s or Women’s Mica Bike) - [Previous Woot Sales](http://www.google.com/#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=site:woot.com+Schwinn Men’s or Women’s Mica Bike)

Target has a review on the Mens
Check out some Warranty Info

Schwinn helps us out with finding the right size bike

This bike is $21 less expensive at Amazon and it comes with a free rear-wheel rack.

I know this isn’t something that you would ride in the Tour de France, but can we at least get some basic specs here?

of teeth on each cog and chain ring?

Frame is aluminum, but what about the fork?
What type of mounting points are we talking about here? 2 places for bottle cages? How about for fenders?

The amount of detail here is equivalent to saying “Here buy this Chevy truck, it’s black and has 215-45R18 tires.” And then providing a list of activities that any truck should be able to do regardless of size.

odd how the picture shows a kink in the chain, why is that?

What is the frame height of the men’s model?

wow, the specs are speechless :smiley: Please post the full specs :slight_smile: woot people, or are you gone for the Holiday already cookin’ the turkey :slight_smile:

According to various other websites -
Bicycle Frame Height: 18"
cite: Target.com

I’m not certain that the details above are correct, so I will ping Sport staff and see if I can’t gather any further info for today’s offer.

Thanks for the inquiry.

I believe you may be seeing another model. We can’t locate any cheaper prices online. Target has this Elite Series Mica bike for $369.99 which you can see HERE.

We apologize that we were unable to turn up any further specifications regarding today’s offer.

We recommend that you watch the You-Tube videos provided, as they provide some helpful features and insight.

[youtube=t_YJ0vnvdWg][/youtube]

[youtube=UzfpjH9P8tU][/youtube]

Helpful but still leaves much to be desired.

More detailed specs for the Men’s Mica.

•Gear Speeds: 24
•Bicycle Frame Height: 18"
•Bicycle Frame Material: Aluminum, Alloy
•Suspension Type: Front
•Suspension Features: Front Suspension Travel
•Seat Features: Cushioned
•Seat Material: Vinyl
•Front Brake System: Linear
•Rear Brake System: Linear
•Derailleur Manufacturer/Type: Shimano Altus
•Shifter Manufacturer/Type: Shimano Non Series
•Bicycle Chain Material: Alloy
•Pedal Material: Plastic
•Rim Material: Metal Alloy
•Front Wheel Height: 28"
•Rear Wheel Height: 28.0 "
•Tire Type: 700c
•Tire Width: 1"
•Includes: Kickstand, Shimano Derailleur

Women’s Mica detailed specs

•Gear Speeds: 24
•Bicycle Frame Height: 16"
•Bicycle Frame Material: Aluminum
•Suspension Type: Front
•Seat Features: Ergonomic
•Seat Material: Vinyl
•Front Brake System: Linear
•Rear Brake System: Disc
•Derailleur Manufacturer/Type: Shimano Altus
•Shifter Manufacturer/Type: Shimano Non Series
•Bicycle Chain Material: Alloy
•Pedal Material: Plastic
•Rim Material: Metal Alloy
•Front Wheel Height: 28"
•Rear Wheel Height: 28.0 "
•Tire Type: Smooth
•Tire Width: 1"
•Includes: Kickstand

Has anyone else purchased this bike over 1.5 weeks ago? Are you still waiting for Woot to ship? I’ve sent in multiple e-mails, but haven’t gotten any response. Thanks in advance.

Hey there! It looks like things were delayed because of the holidays. I did find your tracking via FedEx by looking it up using your order number as a reference, I’ll PM that to you now, but I’ve also sent it over to CS so they can try to find your email and send it that way too.