Sci(ence)-Fi(ction)

Very cool geeky design!

Just a reminder - Jersey Hoodie not the same as a good thick hoodie. I didn’t know that when i bought the Sherlock jersey hoodie. Great design!

This was definitely an auto buy, but if there is ever a round 2, a 40k space marine would be spectacular!

No Adult 2XL? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

How many times?

It’s not “sci-fi”, Pete, it’s “science fiction”, or “SF”,which can also stand for “speculative fiction”.

THIS and the sacking of Farscape forever ruined that channel to me… :frowning:

Comic Book Guy: “I believe Star Wars would be considered science FANTASY, thank you very much.”

Where’s the Cyberdyne systems logo? You even have the Farscape Peacekeepers logo, so what gives?

I love today’s writeup! You totally nailed it with the final paragraph.

This is a great T-Shirt and Hoodie design. 'Grats!

The fact there is soooo much wrestling on SyFy is dissapointing. We all realize it is fake, but couldn’t it be on some other channel. I would think fans of Duck Dynasty and Nascar would appreciate it more. Put it on one of those channels.

My only complaint about the symbol is the repeat of some of the symbols, where there are others they could have put in the place. Where is the Zat gun, where is the staff weapon? Voltron, Robotech, Thundercats even, ugg.

I want this, despite many missing symbols that I would have liked to see. However, the print placement is difficult for a woman (based on my experience with the READ tee) and the hoodie seems to run very small. I’m most comfortable with the 2XL tee size, but it seems that the 2XL hoodie is comparable to a XL tee. :confused:

this must have taken alot of patience to do. Wonderful design

Will the sequel be a fantasy version?

This would make a fun level for Little Things Forever

Yes.

Speed to First Woot: 1m 19.771s
First Sucker: ghostr1der
Last Wooter to Woot: smahnken
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago

First day sales 668
First day posts 35

This.

Always and forever. I understand people were up in arms when it was first shortened to Sci-Fi, but at the same time at least it didn’t fully insult a geek’s intelligence. Syfy seems more like catering to pop culture or hipsters >.<

SF 4 Life!

My daughter had a jersey hoodie with this and she lost it at a school event. Crushed. Anyone with a lead on a size medium (even a large) can please email me at kc(dot)hansel(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks so much.