Sci-Fi Weenie Roast

Got 1!

Too much work so just quit thinking every night and subconsciously click,I want it!, medium, buy it.

The truth is out there…

Yay Soothed! Love it! WTG! I got one :wink:

Especially, if one is Female?

Oh noes…black…the magnet to random little white balls of fuzz. Gosh…if only I had a better washer and drier to fix that…hmm…where to get one…

I say that the shirt is awesome…but I still am in shock and awe with the Monkey Squid shirt. When that one turns to lint, I might consider getting a new shirt.

I agree. I feel that the pleasantly plump folks like us are being left out. I am always looking for a good shirt but wont be able to get one here unless they start offering in 3x… Comon woot fat people need shirts too.

http://www.jellyfish.com/img/shoppers/6992.jpg

Here’s the hotdogs to go with the hamburger.
66 in 12 minutes World Champion Joey Chestnut

i hope you stocked up on the XL and up sizes.

THEY ALREADY SAID IT’D TAKE LIKE AT LEAST A MONTH OR MORE, TO FIGURE OUT IF THEY COULD/WOULD ADD 3XXX, SHEESH. USE THE TIME TO READ BACK THE COMMENTS.

In the meantime maybe people can just use the instructions from the woot monkey t shirt to make a cape instead

lol h needs 1

I’ll pass. The under 12 crowd can have them.

And im sure it does not bother you one bit as I am sure a 3x is not the size you need. If the people here that need the size dont speak up woot will not feel there is too much of a market for the larger wooters.

I like it. Im in for one.

Long time wooter, first time poster. I actually wanted to login just to say that Woot really needs to work on their T-shirt designs. I have only seen one decent one (the red terrorist one) the entire time that this section has been open. I’d rather wear 90% of the tshirts from Walmart’s graphic section than the ones here, and that is pretty bad.

Haha – That’s awesome because I’m actually wearing the Sea-Chimp one right now too. Or should it be called the Sea-Chimp-Banana??

It’s been spoken up. They GOT the message. They explained the reasons and what they were doing. there is no more need. They GOT the MESSAGE.
ANd I think they should offer 3X. but give it a rest. THEY got THE message.

clever idea for a t-shirt, but i would probably never wear it. sorry! maybe tomorrow

gonna have to agree
i thought when i first heard about this they’d have some nice dress shirts, i mean tees with consoles come on

dress shirts? really?? i would have to wonder what they would look like, considering what the t-shirts have been…