PRODUCT: 2 2007 Scott Harvey 2007 InZINerator 1.5L

Winery website

Previous offer:
8/9/10

Mr. Harvey is clearing out the magnums!

So it seems!

You guys are killing me over here…

Don’t stop now.

Keep 'em coming…I will figure out how to pay rent later.

Still no Connecticut… I want to cry :frowning:

This has been an outstanding wine woot-off WD!

Of course I just realized why I’ve never purchased this one before, even though I’ve always been drawn to it… the rare North Cackalacky cork-block is in effect!

Just had to co-opt that recently coined gem…

indeed.

There are friendly woot-leggers in NY who will accept shipment for you and get it to you (sooner or later). I’ll be in Connecticut in August, and I’ll be bringing wine for 2 of my friends there, one in West Haven, one in the Hartford area. This wine will certainly hold until then.

These are not lasting long. I believe I will help myself to one.

Ooo I brought some InZin to Easter and it was a big hit, this will be perfect for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. The question is, do I like my family enough to share? I suppose we could go half for me and half for everyone else.

Wow. I guess I will have to throw more parties!!!

Woot is reall quite difficult to me.

Between the previous offers, the 1869, and this I personally would have made it worth Mr. Harvey’s while to get NH on the list… and then some. :frowning:

damn it! ALL IN!

Exactly. Sigh…

Couldn’t resist…in for two.

Dang between this and the Pedroncelli 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon Three Vineyards 1.5L Magnum - 2 Pack … that’s four magnums heading my way :slight_smile:

Not to mention the other two cases of wine ordered from this w00t0ff…yikes!

When will NC lawmakers finally realize that big Z is not going to magically make this appeal to the kiddies when there are so many other (cheaper) kid friendly drinks out there.

Oh help. So glad I only realized there was a wootoff on the second day- prevented even more damage to the credit card.

C’mon Arizona! I can carry I gun into Target, but I can’t buy wine on the internets?

I believe its the wineries choice, not the NC lawmakers. This winery doesn’t ship to my state, NH, either… but it’s there choice.

Part of my interest in woot is experiencing other wines that I don’t normally see, finding new ones I like, from small vineyards… and sharing them with friends. Too bad, this vineyards offerings today looked good.