$49.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 4 2007 InZINerator
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
8/9/10

Well, that was a short gift week.

Woot-off! Thankfully starting with something I already have. Phew.

But of course, the plug for InZin is simple: Scott makes very nice, well-balanced zinfandels (and everything for that matter), and while this one is slightly sweeter than most, it’s still a great wine for the price by nearly all accounts.

Woot really knows how to tempt me. I still have 2 bottles of this stuff left, so if anyone wants to split let me know. Another reason why I shouldnt order anything is because I’m planning on moving at the end of the month and really do not want to chase Fedex truck all over Ithaca

Bummer, I just bought a magnum when he had his magnum deal at his website. I think it’s about the same cost, about $20ish for the magnum with shipping.

They recycled the commentary for this offering. Think the “first ten people signing up to labrat” offer will be honored?

I still don’t understand why I can buy Scott Harvey’s wine direct from the winery and have it shipped to me but can’t have them shipped to AZ from wine.woot.

Had a bottle recently, it was really nice. This is quite elegant for a zin. It was much better than when I ratted it a couple months ago.

Winery Website

Scott Harvey 2007 InZINerator

Woot off? Exactly what I don’t need right now :slight_smile:

And so it begins

Link to previous offering this past summer

http://wine.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=13627

Hope the atlas peak shows up again. There’s a few wines like Ladera I’d hit again.

Off topic: Is there a way to get Wine Woot to text me when a new woot off item comes up so I don’t have to keep refreshing the site every few minutes for a day?

On topic: I just got the signed magnum (which I don’t plan to open any time soon) and we’re visiting SH at the end of the month, but I might be interested in buying 2 bottles from anyone in L.A. if someone was on the fence.

It would only let me buy one. :frowning: No idea why. But I guess I shouldn’t complain. I just saved $49.99. Thanks, Woot!

In for 3, I’ve shot my wadd, and I hope InZIN goes good with oatmeal. :wink:

I hope FedEx doesn’t let it freeze before it gets here.

it’s lovely fun stuff, not “serious” but a great popular drinker… half the price of the magnum offer I just got recently too

i bought 3 last time in for 3 this time