Scott Harvey 2007 InZINerator - 4 Pack

Awesome - have been waiting months for this to come back around, and when it does the Woot servers decide to take a $h!t for an hour. FML.

Once again proving the addage that spellcheck is not the same as proofreading!

I MISSED IT. NOOOOOOOOOO!

Nice to see the InZinerator back on Woot. Sorry, I did not get on while it was running. Want to thank everyone for all the positive comments.

Every nasty word I’ve got in my vocabulary is running through my head right now.

I haven’t had a chance to check woot 'til now, and what do I see? A wootoff! Yay! I hope they have inZinerator… I’m down to one bottle!

Oh, hey… they already had it. The one wine I wanted gone firs thing!

(This is where the bad words come in.)

I swear to God if anyone has some they’d be willing to part with, I will PAY YOU FOR IT!

I guess that my main point was…I’m spending more for wine, than food. All that’s left is money for oatmeal now.

Anyone have recipes for curry grilled oatmeal?

I look forward to meeting / greeting my FedEx driver, hopefully before Christmas…wink-wink

I know! Starting my absolute favorite wine from woot at 1 am in the morning. It’s like they hate me. I don’t know what I did! I have one sad bottle left and yes I want to buy the magnum from Scott directly but seriously, noone on my gift list deserves a WHOLE magnum; and buying things for myself this close to Christmas is well, not very merry. So thank you woot for ruining Christmas.

Hello FedEx! Wine arrived, safe and sound. Chilled, and shaken, not stirred.

How long do most wait before opening a bottle after delivery? Is there a common rule of thumb? I’m asking if there’s a settling time that one should adhere to…From being shaken.