Scott Harvey Amador County Syrah (5)

Scott, glad your back!!! LOVE your wines!!! have to figure out if I can rationalize this to Mr. Mommadeb…hmmmmm what excuse… I mean reason… should I give? we all know I need this… but he won’t understand that… :slight_smile:

YES! Finally Vermont also. Thanks for including us, looking forward to ordering some of your wine!

Hmmmm, the tax collected on this wine is $6.66. Does that mean it will be evilly delicious?

Great to see Scott and his wine back on woot! Thanks to North316 for splitting an order with me. I’m assuming that this was another wine that had no 2010 vintage.

In for one, SH is pretty much an auto buy. I’ll tuck this away for a couple of years before I try it (well, maybe one in six months).

I have way too much wine (boxes filling the office that I have to move to the cellar) but…want to split?

Sure…probably makes more sense for me to buy this time if I end up splitting 3 ways.

Last wooter to woot: klezman

I missed Scott & Jana while they had their dinner party in Wooster, OH so I had to make up some ground. Glad I can let this wine sit for awhile since I have tons of wine to drink. Scott, sorry for missing your dinner, but thanks for this offer!

Klez, you checked your gmail lately?

Well, if I average this out with the less expensive deal yesterday , It really looks reasonable. Plus, for some reason , the reds, which I like ,always seem to be in less abundance than the whites, which wife likes . Do you think she’s pilfering my reds when I’m not looking ? scoundrel.

:happy:

Hey Hey… if I can’t be “first sucker” … maybe I can be “last sucker”

Any takers?

Oh wait… is this eBay?

Busy day at work - saw the messages and finally responded now :tongue: Not that I had anything particularly revelatory to say. (Par for the course?)