PRODUCTS:
1 2009 Barbera, Amador County, J&S Reserve
1 2009 Barbera, Mountain Selection
1 2008 Syrah, Mountain Selection
CT links above

Winery website

Previous offer:
3/20/12

havent been on all day, hooray for scott harvey barbera!!!

Same offering as 3/20/2012

Normally an autobuy for us, but we’re going to be wine tasting in Oregon in 2 weeks and there is only so much room in the wine fridge.

Scott Harvey wines always tend to be “auto buys” for a lot of people. I finally pulled the trigger this time, so hopefully I won’t be disappointed. :slight_smile:

…which sold out in a little over 2 hours. Would be all over this if did not already have these on hold with the wine club.

wow. damn my back taxes. I’m in!

I doubt you will be disappointed. Head to the website when your order arrives and look for any food pairing suggestions (or even a paired recipe). Scott and Jana spend quite a bit of time matching their wines to ideal, complementary dishes.

Thanks for the tips. I will be sure to do that. And I don’t think I’ll be disappointing either!

Oh, this is certainly tempting.

Wouldn’t it be cool if Inzinerator popped up again for all the West Coasters who were asleep when it came up this morning?!

His Zin was O.K. to Maryland, but not this!

Arg!!

I hear you. I have a mixed case from SH being delivered tomorrow. I went in for this in March, so not going to this time. I’d expect this to sell out very fast, but seems to be stuck at 90% left.

I’d jump all over some Cathedral or Eis, if Scott can manage to have 3 or 4 offerings in one woot.off :wink:

Went in for the max in the inZin earlier…

Scott, if you’re here, is the Barbera Mountain Selection more like your 06 or 07 one? And is the Syrah like the 06?

I’m heading to The Wooster Inn this Saturday so I figure I should at least say I’ve bought his wine. :wink: In for 1.

Its no secret that I love Scott Harvey wines, but I think I need to hold off on buying any right now. I still have 4 inZINerators and a couple barberas. Its a good deal tho. And so very tempting. Sigh.

I got excited and thought this said Harvey Birdman. I’m not as excited but evidently should be.

Was the 3/20 a Woot-off offering? Just tyring to see if there was more written on this from an earlier woot (ie prior to the woot-off). Thanks.

Great to be back on woot. Twice in one day. I missed getting the the board with the InZinerator, but am on for this one. If Maryland was on for the InZinerator , than it is also good for this offering. If you have any truoble, call us at the winery and we’ll figure something out. 707 968-9575. That goes for the people, like me, that missed out on this morning’s offering as well.