Scott Harvey Barbera and Syrah

The 2009 Mountain Selection Barbera is more like the 2006 than the 2007. We are near the end of the 2009 Mountain Selection Barbera and will soon be moving on to the 2010. The 2009 J&S reserve Barbara, we are just releasing now. There will be no 2010 J&S reserve Barbera. It all went into the Mountain Selection.

You’re a class act Scott :slight_smile:

Thanks Tryzub. We have a good woot representation attending the Wooster Inn dinner. Looking forward to having a great time with you and the group.

It was a woot.off, I believe, but there is a lot of great info there, take a look…

Not a fan of the Zin, weak, but then again I’m a BIG Cab fan.

Hey woot why no Medlock Ames? it’s been since August you last offered MA Wines.

Had a bottle of the Mountain Selection Barbera last week. Very Delicious.

Thank you! And I believe that there’s no port or other wines in these too. Apart from the occasional (to be expected) corked bottle, the several cases of Scott’s wine I have tried have all been rather good indeed, especially the Barbera.

If anyone wants to try th 07 Barbera for omparison, I’d be happy to swap some (well-kept) bottles for your edification! :smiley:

Thanks Scott, as always (message has been left)! For those of you on the fence, time to push that big yellow/gold button and enjoy!

Correct, no Forte in any of these.

I live in CT near the NY state border. Would love to try some Scott Harvey wines but we’re not on the list. No luck for my parents in NH either…

Isn’t there some way to deliver to a fed Ex location in a shipping state(like NY)?

I’ve heard it mentioned but have forgotten the process… Any help appreciated!!

Got the Inzinerator (said with an Austrian accent, like your ex-gov) this morning, and now more delicious Scott Harvey. See you (figuratively speaking) at your tasting room in August!

Hopped in on the Zin this morning…why not another set of Scott Harveys, I thought…lol

WW should really put up a couple of nice wine fridges if they plan to keep offering good wine. I’m having to make decisions based on my storage space and not my palette.

Or perhaps that is the domain of home.woot?

I really wish we could make it there this weekend… but I suppose a “Hey Scott!” right here shall have to suffice.

Anyone care to comment on the QPR for this set? I do know that Scott Harvey selections are autobuys for many of you, but I’m still up in the air on this set. I’ve managed to be good and keep my paws off the “I want one” button for the entire woot off.

Hi Scott, I got in on the InZin, (smiley happy face) and after the mention of Forte in it, I wanted to go back to see how much, but the woot-off had moved on. So, how much Forte goes in? Also, see PM.

Really good wine, discount smaller than normal, with retail at about $70, sorry, now $72+shipping.

The 2009 InZinerator is 78% Zinfandel, 9% Syrah, 8% Barbera and 5% Forte. We produced a total of 1,042 cases.

Hi Scott - justed wanted to drop you a note that we opened a bottle of the Jana Cathedral for a B’day dinner the other night - was absolutely fabulous (shame we now only have 1 left :slight_smile: )

Was lucky enough (depending on how you look at it) to be woken up early by the kids this morning - so picked up some of the inzin so just went in for one of these.

Which leads to my question - do you have multiple tasting rooms and if so, which wines are featured at each?

We have one tasting room in Sutter Creek, Amador County. We also do private tastings at our home in St. Helena, Napa Valley by appointment. All our wines are available at both places.