Scott Harvey InZINerator (6)

Woot is out to do me in! Get to work and first thing I see is a Scott Harvey offering. Haven’t had my coffee and I am buying wine!

Yesterday I waited until 8 AM and missed the woot off for our Syrah. Today I’m on before 5 AM and see our InZinerator is on. This wine is our fun Zinfandel made for the Super Hero. It has Barbera, Pinot Noir, Syrah and a small amount of our Forte (Port) mixed in to give the wine a rich full center. Enjoy!

Hey, Scott! Good to see you here! I missed the Syrah, too! Sigh.

Folks, unless you like your wines close to bone dry, this is a truly fun Zinfandel that will please almost everyone and go with a wide range of situations and food. If you won’t take Scott’s word for it, 'cause he’s the guy who made and is flogging it, take mine and buy this!

Based on research done years ago by the Wine Institute and by the Gallo labs, and which has been consistently confirmed, the large majority of even regular wine drinkers talk “dry” but actually prefer just a touch of residual sugar in their wines, both red and white.

Almost didn’t sign on so early thinking “It’s Thursday, it will be not-wine-Thursday” and boy I’m glad I did. I also missed the Syrah yesterday. This makes it all better. :slight_smile:

HEy Scott,

What’s the best drinking window on this? I’m assuming it’s a drink now wine? Until…?

This is a good deal wooters. They actually sell this at a wine shop in downtown Detroit for 17-18. I picked up a signed bottle last year =)

Thanks! And love your wines, Scott!

I only have two of these left; but alas, my S(pace)IWBM and W(allet)IWBM forced me to pass on both Scott Harveys :cry:

Scott, is it possible to arrange a delivery date for this??? You make great juice but I’ve never had the Zin. I’m travelling for three weeks and can’t accept delivery!

Drinking window is now until 2020.

What’s the best drinking window on this? I’m assuming it’s a drink now wine? Until…?

This is a good deal wooters. They actually sell this at a wine shop in downtown Detroit for 17-18. I picked up a signed bottle last year =)

Thanks! And love your wines, Scott!
[/quote]

I’m not sure if woot will do that. If they don’t, give us a call here at the winery and we’ll ship it from here on the date you want it shipped. The number is 707 968-9575.

Awesome! Will call today. Thanks Scott!

Issue here for me is that I can pick this up at my local market for the same price or sometimes less. So really no typical Woot value on this one.