Scott Harvey Mountain Selection Zin (5)

Scott Harvey Mountain Selection Zinfandel 5-Pack
$74.99 $140.00 46% off List Price
2011 Scott Harvey Zinfandel, Mountain Selection, Amador County

Ordered way too much (good) Zin lately and no room in storage, so of course I’m in for one.

Just got the 1Q wine club shipment in from SH…no room in the cellar…temptation is very strong since I just had two beers for lunch…

Scott Harvey Mountain Selection Zinfandel 5-Pack

Sold by: Scott Harvey Wines
Woot: $74.99 - Retail: $140.00 - 46% off List Price

2011 Scott Harvey Zinfandel, Mountain Selection, Amador County

Scott Harvey website

My 7th year in his wine club. Otherwise I’d be all over this.

Oops. Thought you’d been taken in the Ultimate PI Rapture. :wink:

Scott Harvey’s website ships to VA…why can’t this?

rpm AutoBuy!

Scott Harvey makes wonderful Zinfandel from Amador County fruit. This 2011 vintage is a perfect example, and at this price, a screaming deal. Take it from another 7-year wine club member, this is the real deal.
EDIT: While I was typing my post, rpm chimed in with a well-deserved autobuy!

I’ve only been in the Scott Harvey wine club for around 3 years but it’s the first and only wine club I have joined. Scott is a Zin Master!

This is usually an autobuy. In fact, it was when they had it a short time ago for $5 less. Must be the Euro! :slight_smile:

Was the same price in Feb. but was $5 less last November before shipping was built-in to the offers.

Had to buy. CT is often not listed on Scott Harvey offers. So now I will see if they actually ship to me.

Can’t tell you the number of times I’ve had to wootleg Scott’s offers…

Auto Buy! I bought this last month and it has been wonderful!

Always good to be on Woot. This is our 2011 Mt. Selection Zinfandel. Mostly Amador Zinfandel, 2011 was a colder late ripening vintage. A difficult vintage for our Napa Valley Cabernet Vineyards, but a great vintage for Amador County Zinfandel. Amador being a hotter region benefits from a colder vintage.

My racks are full and I have several shipping boxes that I can’t unload on the floor of my cellar. So I am doing the prudent thing and … Only getting one!

I have to say I was a little skeptical of this wine the first time I tried it (based on the vintage in Napa/Sonoma), but SWMBO and I just loved it! Kudos on a very nice job with this Zin!

All stocked up on zin… still in for one!

Last Wooter to Woot:
losthighwayz

got the last set!