Scott Harvey Re-Mixed Red (5)

Colorado…

WD…

.NOT. .BEFORE. .THE. .TOUR.

I’m trying to collect deposits,
and you’re not helping, at all.

Yep, not necessarily expedite but it does provide refrigerated shipping to a closer delivery point…as I know it to be. Woot is not the only one to use this method, and your tracking will look kind of crazy. You don’t see the normal tracking because the beginning of the trek is not FedEx or UPS but a contractor who delivers to hub. The final journey is not refrigerated but it is a short journey. I’m still not convinced this is foolproof, as those last 24 hours can be iffy.

I had a couple of bottles of a different wine order turn out to be bad (vinegar bad). This happened once or twice in the past, and woot refunded the purchase. I contacted woot this time, and got a meaningless answer about shipping back the defective product…

I’m not sure if I got a clueless CSR this time around, or if woot really is in the process of giving up on customer service. I stopped buying wine from woot for a while, but decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. If I get shafted again, I’ll be out for good. Plenty of other places to buy wine these days.