Scott Harvey Wines Beso Mixed Case

Info post:
All tasting notes for this wine have been cross posted into CT under user name wine.woot_taster. User names have been removed to protect the guilty. PM me if you want your tasting note removed or user name added back.

Thanks and back to the wineing.

I would say how it tastes, but it has yet to ship. Though I was told it was shipped, fedex just says it got the paperwork, but no wine. Estimated delivery is tomorrow, but if fedex has not yet gotten the wine to ship…good luck to me. Still waiting on another case I ordered July 29th. I guess the 3-8 day delivery window is a marketing ploy

Wine.woot shipments take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. This is due to the shipping strategies used so the wine keeps moving while in transit. This ensures that the wine gets to you in good condition. Please allow at least 2-3 weeks.

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it’s still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.