Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape

Before you ask…
No, this isn’t the end.
They are running through older monkeys.
I got one of these in a BOC earlier this year.

Gnite all

I scream, you scream. We all scream for Bag of Crapola!

Prepare yourself! These things are haunted and wake me up at all hours of the night! Nightmares of terrorizing Bits of Carrots!

Where is the huge Christmas Stocking.

jtherron needs to buy 3 for all of the stocking stuffers purchased tonight on Woot.

They do.

Ahhh… Do Want… Want 3 - but my husband banned me from purchasing w00t Monkeys… MEH!

I wish Woot would offer the capes separately sometimes. I have 4 monkeys, but it would be nice to change up their capes…

was there a Bag of Crap?

ASUS Quantity of only 6 ???

… gotta put more than that many out there …

This monkey’s gone to heaven

wootcast says it’s at least 2 days

NOOOOOOOOOOO

It’s a bird!
It’s a plane!
It’s gone…

Woot-off in turbo.

is this as good as it gets

Now that the crappy woot-off is over, it finally lets me post. It’s been asking me to log in and failing to load for hours.

I tried to buy a few things, but generally it stalled me until it was sold out.

Someone tell me why I even occasionally look when there’s a woot-off? I haven’t got anything good this year, it always sells out before I can reload, either that or it’s a coffee machine I don’t need or an old router.

Am I nuts or was there a time with awesome woot-offs? Or was that just 5 years ago?

All these comments are quite entertaining and I am sure the guys at woot probably think so too. It is strange though to see two different monkeys and a set of lights in mid woot-off. I have seen lights come up before in the middle of one but never as much as has now

I wonder if they are cleaning the warehouse to make it easy to move.

Oh, you bastards. I wanted that e-reader, and you faked me out with a $7 monkey. Seriously, this is starting to look like a conspiracy, and if there’s any kind of piracy I hate, it’s cons-piracy.

Total fake out!!! No way they sold 88 in 5 seconds!

I want this monkey!