Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape

I’ve seen this before

well, at least i got a B-o-C this time, FINALLLLLY xD

Is the monkey cape printed on AA or Anvil?

WOot has to be messed up. I just ordered 3 and it still has not gone through.

Holy CRAP! (Bag thereof, One Each!) – DID I ACTUALLY SCORE ONE!!!

I’ve got the “your order is processing.
should just be a bit now…” page, though it’s not showing in my account…

Did I FINALLY GET LUCKY!

Are we going to get our PRECIOUS from those tricky Woot! Hobbitses??!!

MAGIC! Replying to my post before it was even posted. Do you have ESPN?

Thank ya:D

I guess you missed the kissing pigs.

It took a few minutes but my monkey now shows up in my account list and I have my email. Might not have worked with the craps, but I have my ninja monkey for my christmas tree next year. Win.

Hey, can I have air races between this flying monkey and the “when pigs fly” pig I got a while ago?

No. Check your account by clicking on the “My account” link under your ID at the top of the website. If the Bag is in your purchase history you’ve got it. If it’s not there you are SOL.

How in the world can I order 3 of the monkies, but when I get a chance to order a BOC there is always something wrong with my information? It’s always the same information for both !!! Arrrhhhhh!!! Wow, just can’t figure it out.

How many of these are there? I have never seen them last this long. Monkey stamina!!

Missed 2 bags, but got my first monkey!

Did the same thing, sent an email to customer service. Worst they can say is no!

My monkeys have arrived in my email; no crap, they’ll do.

Sorry to bear bad news, but that page means NOTHING. The denial comes after that, which is why it’s so gutwrenching.

Or, you could have all 3 (Pig, Monkey, and BOC)

The aerodynamics of the cape provide for extreme lift potential. A wonderful product.

I got a “you already ordered this item” for the BoC… what happened? :[