Screaming Woot Monkey

Thank you Woot! I bought too much - have no regrets (yet) but still waiting for another 17" laptop that I missed the other day. I will keep looking . . .

should I buy my 3rd monkey of the day? the page says I still have FREE SHIPPING!

Amazon doesn’t know how to do crap; they can only handle caca and monetizing caca is an entirely different thing.

Third monkey purchase today. What am I gonna do with these things? :confused:

Yes!! We need to unite…form a group, a revolution, a movement… we need it to rain keychain monkeys on the world!

“Does anyone remember the last Big Office Cubicles?”

Hasn’t been seen around these parts for a long time… I think they are a dying breed. We may have seen the last of them.

As far as ‘the end’ goes, the lights are still spinning…

“That’s all folks.”

wait, thought amazon owned this…they should have the infrastructure for what ever they want

I’m guessing that’s Amazon’s work. Can’t give away too much stuff when the accounting office isn’t cool with it!

I miss the days when large amounts of crap were boxed and sold

:smiley: Office Space themed filter? Cubicle-based woot-off? What’s not to love?

DO EEET! Think they’re on Central time, my purchase time said 11:20pm - not 12:20am.

Because some traditions just can’t die.

BTW, anyone out there able to sell me an extra one of these when they get’em? I am bit short right now, but can work out a paypal thing if someone is willing to help me with my collection. Or we can work a trade, I have a few extra flame monkeys I could trade as well…

Maybe you’re all too quick to assume the end, then again, maybe not.

Bummer, I already got this one at CES. Thanks Woot! for throwing some my way while I was there. You guys rock.

“Screaming monkey with whoot cape”

Ah the emphasis that this indeed was another sucky woot off :wink: but I still decry that I love you woot.

I bought some monkeys but i think i’m seriously never going to visit this site again and delete it from my favorites. The bag of crap is and was the only good thing about this site. Otherwise the deals are really not very good and i very rarely even check this site anymore, don’t u guys agree? I actually hate this site. Thunderthighs, sorry but you neev to be the mediator and get the higher ups to put the bag out again. This sucks… What a bull shit site now. Hate it

Doesn’t change my post. :smiley: I still luff the cubicle theme. BRING ON THE TABLETS! BRING ON THE JAKKS CAMERA ON KIDS.WOOT AGAIN!!

In for 3 to celebrate my 5 year Woot anniversary.

I thought all the moaning and groaning about bags of crap was over!