Screwed by Gratis/FreePay?

Hey, I’m sure that a lot of you have checked out the sites like freeipods.com and such that are owned by Gratis Internet/FreePay. I myself first decided to try them out last spring. I was able to complete my offers for my free iPod, and I recieved it in the mail a few weeks later. Encouraged by this, I signed up at freeflatscreens.com, and was able to complete my referrals there, and sure enough, got the 27" Sony WEGA TV for free! I decided to take a break for a few months after this…until the iPod Nano came out. So I went online to ipodnanos.freepay.com (same parent site, new name), and was able to compete my referrals for that, too. Except something different happened this time. Instead of shipping me my iPod Nano, they put my account on hold, saying that I was trying to commit fraud. They did the exact same thing to my friend that I referred, and keep telling us that we’re sharing an account at the same address, which is bull. Their customer service department is an absolute nightmare to deal with, and I’m just so confused as to why they would choose to do this to me this time, after I’ve ordered from them twice in the past with no problems. I’ve given up on dealing with customer service, because they just blow me off every time I email them. I’ve notified the Better Business Bureau, and hopefully they can help me get my iPod.

I just want to know if anybody else out there has had any problems with this company, and if/how you got the situation resolved. Thanks!

My rule; don’t trust anything on the internet that says “Click here and win a free [thing]!!!”

I know, I thought that I could trust them though, because it worked twice in the past. Guess I was wrong.

Be happy ya got a free flat screen and a free ipod?

My rule; don’t trust anything on the internet that says “Click here and win a free [thing]!!!”

I know, I thought that I could trust them though, because it worked twice in the past. Guess I was wrong.

Be happy ya got a free flat screen and a free ipod?