Sea-Doo RS3 Underwater Seascooter

Now see, that’s the important questions.

These are actually incredibly useful to have, especially when storming an evil villain’s secret underwater lair. Mount some spearguns on it, and invest in an incredibly short wetsuit, and be ready to fend off ALL the ladies afterwards…

[youtube=IQlSl8xNmuc][/youtube]

I almost bought this, then I remembered, my legs and arms work PERFECTLY! Stoked!

I have been looking for reviews for this. There are a bunch for the R1 and R2 but have not found any for the R3.

Here is the Australian sight since there American page is not updated with these.

Also It would add about $250-300 to the cost but I have read that you can put the R1 or 2 battery into this one and increase the battery life. Just some thoughts for anyone looking into this.

Just thinking…
This may be used to blend huge vats of margaritas at a picnic!

Remember, you don’t need to outpace the shark chasing you. You only need to go faster than your buddy who is also being chased.

If it can’t outrun Orca, I’m not interested.

will this work with a Mac?

I found a chart of different run times with the other 2 batteries in it.

Has anyone tried snorkeling with one of thsse? Thinking about getting one for snorkeling in Hawaii and don’t really care about its deficiencies for diving.

Does anyone know if this is waterproof or if there’s a waterproof version of this?